Chapter 11 The Starting

Note: could you go vote in my post in my voting, updates and talking book, the chapter is called, Please Vote Again, it would be helpful a lot to know what I should work on for my next post. Please and thank you.

Warning: .... Small amount of Nsfw moment

Nsfw = not safe for work.

Chapter 11 The Starting.

Third person pov.
Small time skip.

Both Clint and Faith talked about their work quietly to each other as they walked towards Faith's place. They talked about how shocking it was that they never came across each other at their work. There were so many times where they could have met sooner than; well now. They could have been together months back; they could be hanging out and making cute moments together at this point, but no, none of that.

They also held in their strong emotions that built up between each other. The emotions being happy, giddy and very, very sexually frustrated for each other. The two wanted each other very much. Both of them wanted to connect the last soulbond pull between each other, wanting to feel that strong pull wash away and the feeling of being fully connected with each other to wash in over them, it would be an indication to something that means everything between soulmates. It means a lot to the two of them.

The second part of the connection and acceptance of soulbonds with soulmates is to have sex. It's the last thing that fully connects two or more soulmates together. Them bonding that why; bonds the two souls more together then before, some soulmates even tend to be able to feel their soulmates emotion and able to help calm them down after bonding that why.

This part of the connection doesn't have to happen right away, it can happen years after meeting each other. Basically when the two are ready to do it together. So if it takes the soulmates a few years for that part to happen it takes a few years for it to happen with them, but it doesn't mean any-less with them. They are still soulmates and are strong soulmates too.

There's a thing with that part though, that can be very frustrating. There's times where the soulbonds pull-pulls the two soulmates together to 'bond' with each other. They can end up stopping themselves if they really aren't ready to commit to that part yet, but there's that struggle with it. That side effect of it can cause 'problems' with them too because they get all hot, wet, sexually frustrated and in pain with everything.

That's what's happening with Clint and Faith right now. The two are sexually frustrated with each other because their soulbonds are pulling the two to 'bond' with each other. The two aren't complaining about it, they want to connect their soulbonds together, so as fast as Faith could, she pressed the buttons that let her into her apartment building and opened the door wide for Clint to rush in.

Clint went in first and she followed him in. She throws away her empty coffee cup into the garage and take Clints hand back into hers and guides him to the elevator doors. She pressed the buttons to open it and the door actually opened fast this time for her.

The two step into the medium size elevator and she presses her floor button and the button that closes the elevator doors faster. She goes and leans her back against the wall and looks up to him.

Clint watched the elevator doors shut and when it did he turned his attention back to his soulmate and steps towards her. He stops in front of her and smiles down at her, "i know we just met, but... fuck it, can i kiss you?" he asks her.

Faith giggles and nods her head, "Sure, I'm fine with that. I want a kiss from you too" she said, smiling at him. She happily pushes off the elevator wall and gets closer to him. Her free hand moves to the back of his neck and pulls him down towards hers for the kiss he's asking for and the kiss she wants back.