Chapter 8 Daydreaming

Third person POV.
Time skip - next day.
Still with Clint.

Clint stands under the hot water staring at his soulmark with a goofy, stupid, cute smile on his face. His mind was in a daydream world that was almost always about his soulmate, and this particular daydream contained of him and his soulmate standing in this shower holding each other.

He would kiss his soulmate's neck soft and gentle and through time the soft gentle kisses turned more rougher and needy, as his lips got carried away with leaving love bites all over his soulmate's body, his fingers would run all over their body, touching every part he was allowed.

This daydream carried on for a bit longer, until he almost slipped on his ass. He was only saved by grabbing onto the wall around him and planting his feet firmly on the tub's floor as fast as he could. When he was fine and settled back to normal, he groaned in frustration of being ripped away from his daydream of his so far faceless soulmate.

Clint shakes his head trying to get rid of all of this daydream from his mind. He needed to calm down, his mind was going crazy with this one and he needed out of it… at least for now. So without any other thoughts coming to mind, he turns the hot water off and keeps the cold on. He has a cold shower for a few more minutes and then finally turns everything off and steps out of the tub.

He dries his hair and body off before he leaves the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist and his fingers running through his semi wet hair.

He walks around his room looking for clothes to wear for this day.

Time skip. A few minutes later.

After finding and putting clothes on, he played on his phone for a few minutes before he left his room and went straight towards the kitchen to get coffee and food in his system before he went on a walk.

When he got into the kitchen, Natasha and Bruce were already in there. Natahsa had seen Clint come into the room and smiled big at her friend, “Good morning Clint! How was your sleep?” she asks him cheerfully before going back to her soulmate.

Clint gives the two a smile as he walks past them to the coffee maker, “Morning, it was… good. What about you two?” he asks them.

He grabs a mug and turns his attention to them again to only find them not paying attention to him, but close to each other talking-whispering to each other. Natasha was basically sitting on Bruce's lap at this point, her arms wrapped around his neck and her mouth right beside his ear whispering things that made the two cheeks go red. Bruce held Natasha tightly to him as his fingers rub patterns on her skin and whisper things back to his soulmate.

Clint stood there for a second just watching them. The longer he looked at them, more of this tightness in his chest grew, the affection they were giving each other was what he wanted to give towards his soulmate… that he still doesn't have. The thoughts rushed back through his mind, leaving him broken again.

Clint turns back around and places the mug back where it was beforehand and leaves the room shaking his head in annoyances. He wanted to at least have one day where he wasn't reminded how alone he was.

He steps into the elevator and presses the main floor button and the button to make the door shut faster. He needs somewhere that isn't here. So since he was starving and craving his coffee, he will take that as the option and excuse to leave here and eat out.

Third person pov.
Back to Faith.

Faith walks down the hallway to the kitchen to find her cats. They weren’t in her room when she woke up and that's not usually normal of them. Most of the time they are the ones waking her up by attacking her awake with violent bites or scratches so she could give them food. So when she woke up with none of it, she was very surprised and worried for them.

So instead of going straight to the bathroom, she went straight on looking for them. She walks into the kitchen and stops when she sees Nick sitting at her table sipping coffee, “Wow, you're finally up.”

Faith was shocked for a second, but got used to the fact that Nick let himself into her apartment and chuckled and shook her head at him, “Well what do you think? I was up for almost three days straight for that mission, you think I wouldn't end up sleeping past eighteen hours?” she states to him.

Nick chuckles and shakes his head, “Also good morning-afternoon to you too” she adds on.

She walks over to the table he sat at and takes a seat, “Morning kid. I'm only here to tell you that I'll be going on a mission so Maria Hill is in charge of you when I'm gone” he declared to her.

She nods her head and yawns, “Ok, how long?” she yawns out. She covers her mouth and yawns even stronger.

“A few months.”

Once again she nods her head, “Ok, when do you leave?” She drops her hands on her lap and looks at him, “Also please keep in contact with me so I know you're ok” she adds.

He nods his head, “Of course, and basically now.”

Time skip - an hour later.

Nick left a few minutes after telling Faith everything he came to tell her about and when he got everything told, he ‘rushed’ off leaving her alone drinking a cup of coffee. After her cup of coffee, she left and jumped into the shower to relax her sore muscles.

She wasn't in there for long and when she was done and out, she dried her hair and body by using her gift and then dealt with everything else fast-ish but also very carefully because everything still hurt so fucking bad. Putting her outfit on today was more of a struggle than anything she has done so far today.

She hoped she was good enough? She wanted to go out.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.