Chapter 4 Life

Warning: could be considered dark themes…

Chapter 4 Life

Third person pov.

It was on Faith's fourteenth birthday when she went on her very first mission with Nick. The whole mission went as planned, no mistakes or hiccups happened through it. Since then, she has been going on missions for Shield and taking down bad guys every chance she could get. That's most of the time now.

After getting tired with Shields’ suits, she made a couple of her own suits and she loves everything about them. She loves how she was the one who created it then anything. All suits were different styles and used for different missions, they were all comfortable and were easy to move in. They were just perfect for her.

Then on her sixteenth birthday she woke up sick as hell and with not one; but four soulmarks

Then on her sixteenth birthday she woke up sick as hell and with not one; but four soulmarks. She was too sick to think or freak out about her having four soulmates then one. If she wasn't sick, she totally would have.

Faith was sick for a while; longer than she has in the past. This sickness didn't let her sleep whatsoever for the longest time and when she did it would be considered more realm sleep than anything. Faith's sick body wouldn't let her drift to sleep; to rest this sickness away like the other times. Everytime she did slightly drift off, her body would jolt up; waking her fast and that always made her throw up whatever she had in her stomach, sadly not much since this happened like a cycle. Nick tried getting food in her, but with everything that’s happening, it all just came back up.

Finally at the end-ish of this sickness, she was eventually able to get to sleep and when she did, she was out for a couple of days. It made Nick worried, but she wasn't able to sleep for almost a week and half so he thought it was her catching up on her sleep.

It really was like the last times.

Her body was working on moderfing it and making it new-ish once again. When she woke up better and went to sleep the next night, she woke up seven times and on the seventh time it was finally reality and not some… dream-world.

This time she was able to go to someone when something like this happens to her. She went to Nick after a few weeks when she kept… getting… stuck into dreams and taking forever to wake up. Every dream was something different, the people she saw too were always different in them. Some dreams were cute and nice and the others… were fucked up. Really fucked up.

Nick and her got it figured out months later with the help of scientists at Shield. They also didn't just find out that she was able to jump into people's dreams and make them better or worse, they also found out that she was able to do some sort of hologram shit.

With that knowledge once again; she went into training her gifts and got them to a point where Nick at times regrets getting her so trained that well with them.

Faith liked making holograms that fuck with Nick, they startling him to the point of him dropping everything he was holding, she would lose her cool and laugh at his angry face before rushing off so she didn’t need to get yelled at. Even though; when she got home, she was being scolded by him. To her though, it was worth it. It was always worth it.

After she woke up from being sick, that's the time she finally socked in on the fact that she had four soulmates rather than just one. She was worried very much to be rejected or even be called weird or freaky by them. She was worried that they would leave her because she has four soulmates meaning they would technically need to share her, she was worried that even if they did reject her; she hoped at least one would accept her and not all four of them rejecting her and leaving her in the dust to find someone way better than her, she was worried that if they didn't want her they turn against her and tell others about her abilities making her a target for hydra and other underground bad guys to hunt her down for testing and controlling.

Faith's mind and thoughts around her soulmates and abilities had and still have multiple dark thoughts that spiral out of control. She has gifts where she can read anyone's mind and make them calm, but could she calm her mind down? No, sadly not.

Her mind would take over and her thoughts would drown her with them. So many negative thoughts ran through her mind that at times it caused sleeping, eating and thinking problems.

So with that, she made sure she was busy doing something or sleeping.... she was at least doing something to keep her mind distracted off of things that like to spiral out of control and cause more problems for her then she needs.

This now nineteen year old has so many problems to count.

Alongside hearing so many thoughts a day to a point of migraines, she deals with low iron problems where that also causes headaches that turn into migraines and fainting problems; she deals with random nose bleeds, dizzy spots, going blind and deaf. Alongside mental and physical problems, let alone having to deal with Shield, Hydra, government, and her small normal life almost every single day, plus more.

But Faith would really never regret taking on so much.

Faith loves taking down bad guys, getting them locked up or… killed.

Faith loves saving people's lives, it makes her the happiest person on the planet to know that she saved them and they will be fine either then or through time. She just really loves saving people’s lives, maybe it's because she couldn't save her parents' lives and had to sit/lay back and watch them leave this world. Leaving her behind, alone.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.