Chapter 5 Finding

Warning: could be considered dark themes…

Chapter 5 Finding

Third person POV.

Faith limped down the hallway of Shield looking for Nick so she could give him the information he needed and would be getting, only if she could find him.

As she was ‘working’ she had gotten herself a good beating, she didn't look great. She has bruises and cuts all over her body; her nose was bruised and bleeding out; her lip was busted and slightly drying with old blood; her leg was probably fine-ish, its at least not broken, but it hurts so much that she is limping on it; her right wrist is sprained and numb at this point. She was basically in pain everywhere. To her defense the other guy does not look so good, he even looks worse then her. Way more damaged.

Since getting back, she felt way more of the pain she was holding in most of the time; way on her. She was getting one of her famous chronic migraines again and she was getting annoyed with everything with her and around her.

Faith couldn't wait to get home. She would be able to see her cats, have a cold and hot shower and eat something good, then finally, finally sleep.

Sleeping felt so good to her, but right now it's so far away.

Third person POV.

Tony Stark, the billionaire, sat in his lab drinking his scotch like he does when he is stressed out; anxiety ridden; and in dark thoughts/moods, and sadly that's most of the time now. He wanted to work these past few weeks, but his mind kept drifting onto topics he loves, but also hates. Everytime he tried getting out of those thoughts it never worked and it leaves him drinking alone dwelling on them even more.

All the topics that swirled around in his mind were mostly on his work and how he hasn't done much because his brilliant mind kept drifting to his soulmate.

Where is his soulmate? What is his soulmate doing? Was his soulmate ok? What would his soulmate's name be? Does his soulmate even want him back? Would they reject him?

And so on……

Tony Stark wants his soulmate so fucking bad. He doesn't show it when it comes around anyone though, too scared to be judged and he thought it was better off to dwell on his emotions alone and drinking his feelings away.

Thor has Jane,
Wanda has Vision,
Bruce has Natasha
Steve has Bucky and Sam
Even Loki has someone.

The list goes on.

He was getting so fucking sick and tired of being alone. He was getting sick of seeing everyone having someone that makes them happy and feel loved. He wants that; he would die to feel his soulmates love towards him and only him; he wanted to hold them in his arms and call them his; he wanted to do all those cute or stupid or cringy couple moments together; he wanted to make a suit-suits for his soulmate to make sure they are protected at all costs; he just wanted to know his soulmates name, it was killing him inside not knowing anything about them. Drinking to him now made him even more happy than before and he did not like that.

Everytime he sees one of his teammates cuddle up into their soulmate's arms it just brings him straight to the fact that he was still alone and he couldn't do that with his soulmate. Gosh he wants to; he wants to cuddle up to them; he wants to spoil them with kisses and gifts; he wants to go to sleep at night cuddling into them; he wants to feel loved again.

He would do anything for them. Anything.

Third person pov.

Faith reached Nick's office and knocked a couple of times and waited for a response from him or anyone else that could be in there, but she got no response back. So without hearing anything, she unlocked the door with the key Nick gave her years ago and stepped into the office.

Her eyes scouted for anyone and found no one in there, like she thought. She sighs in frustration; slouches back; and groans in pain. She shakes her head and hands in annoyance and walks over to his desk and takes a seat in his nice good chair. She drops-well more than slightly throws down the hard drive onto a stack of folders he probably still needs to go through, but is too busy running this place to do so.

She leans her back into the comfortable chair and closes her eyes as she rests and lets the weight she has on her settle a bit. She smiles slightly as the feeling slowly washed a bit away from her. It felt nice sitting down again.

With the relaxing feeling coming over her, Faith's heartbeat and breathing slowly calmed down and her mind slowly shut down and drifted off to dreamworld. Her dreamworld though.

Third person pov.
With someone else.

He opened the door and opened it wide, he stepped in and sighs when he sees it. He shakes his head and steps into the room and shuts the door behind him.

Nick sighs and shakes his head. He had heard that Faith had gotten back and went to meet up with her to grab the hard drive from her and to see how she was, but when he got there Faith wasn't there, so he went off to the medical center to find her there, but once again she wasn't there and that annoyed him, especially even more now since he finds her in his office and not at the medical center getting checked out.

He walks over to her, “Hey, open your eyes, you're not fooling anyone here” he grumbles out. He picks up the hard drive and looks at it, “This is it?” he asks her.

Faith was a soft sleeper and heard the door open, footsteps, a sigh, the door shut and then footsteps towards her again. She kept her eyes shut like she was still sleeping. She knew who it was from the start, she knew it was Nick because of the training she was on and slightly still is.

She laughs as she brings her head up and opens her eyes and looks at him, “Hello.”

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.