Chapter 2 Pawn

Warning: could be considered dark themes…

Chapter 2 Pawn

Third person pov.

The day Faith met Nick Fury it was her eleven birthday. She was doing her normal routine, stealing for a few hours and then going to a different pawn shop than the last one to pawn anything she could get for the stuff she had stolen so far.

It was her birthday and she wanted to a buy a birthday cake that is just enough for her, she would like to buy herself a dinner; probably a sandwich with chips and maybe candy or chocolates on the side, alongside food she wants to buy some candles so she could be able to still read when it gets dark out and the last thing she would love to buy today for herself would be a book. She wanted to buy The Lord of the Rings books or at least the first one if she can.

Faith loves reading and the only time she reads is when she goes to the library and that's not much, she's mostly too busy or tired to. She has never bought herself a book only borrowed from the library and today she wanted it to be the first time she did, on her eleventh birthday, but she needs the money for it first.

So far she has gotten seventy-five dollars and fifty cents from the first pawn shop drop off and with that amount there; she knows she will need way more than just that to get everything she wants today.

So she did her best to find the best things to steal and to her understanding she was doing an amazing job at it. So far she has recently gotten two watches, a few wallets, one bracelet and two rings and she didn't want to be done yet. She wanted to at least get one more thing before she goes to Stan's pawn shop and pawn this stuff off for her birthday money.

Once again Faith was scouting for her next ‘victim’, this time scouting down another street than the last one.

As she scouts for something good, her eyes land onto a watch. It was so shiny, clean and looked like it was in very good condition; she also knew it could give her a good amount of money if she pawned it off, so the eleven year old knew she needed that watch and seeked out to get it.

Faith followed the guy down a couple blocks just watching everything he did. She watched how he walked and acted and when she thought she had figured him out, she sped up her speed and got ready.

Everything was spot on. Faith's timing, grabbing and how she acted and spoke to the person was just perfect to her and it was perfect. She started her ‘trick’ and when that instantly started, she was helping the person out and said so many sorrys. When she got the watch, she said another amount of sorrys, a goodbye and that she needed to get somewhere and rushed off in a semi fast run/walk. Not too fast to signal out that something happened, but fast enough that she had space between the two of them now. 

She started her way towards the first alleyway she saw, but when she reached it; she stopped in her tracks because if she didn't she would have walked right into a group of people. She stepped back and got closer to the wall to let the people pass her, she kept her head down as she did this so she didn’t make any eye contact with anyone. She doesn't want to have a conversation with someone right now. When she thought she could continue her way, she was stopped by a hand grabbing her shoulder and pulling her back.

She squealed out and quickly turned around to look at who had grabbed her. She looked up and froze in her spot. She recognized the person so fast, it was the person she had just stolen from.

The male stood in front of her staring her down in shock. He was very much shocked to say the least. He didn’t realize that his watch was taken; only after she was gone around the corner did he really think of it. To him, she would be the only one to have his watch so he just followed where she went and found her before she could turn the alleyway.

Faith and Nick looked at each other. Nick was thinking of what to do with her; as she stood there shocked that he had realized that she stole something from him. This would really be the first time someone caught on right away that they got stolen from, by her and even chased after her. This was shocking to her, but also fucking terrifying to her, she was caught; what was he going to do? Send her to the police, an orphanage, she didn’t know and it scared her so bad.

So when Nick looked away from her and looked around the two as he thought of what to do, Faith took that time and slipped out of his grip and rushed away.

Nick's head snapped back to her and he tried to reach for her again, but she was faster than him at that moment. He groaned and yelled for her to stop and come back, but she didn't. She continued to run and with that, he chased after her. He was following her well enough to know where she was going to go next, but was still far enough that he couldn't grab a hold of her.

Faith and Nick ran around for a good fifteen minutes until Faith's shortness and the fact that she hadn't eaten all day yesterday and today hit her hard. She wasn't able to get food yesterday and then today she was waiting to eat when she got the money for her birthday food.

The amount of running she was already doing today was tiring her out, but she thought that she could handle it until then. But she was wrong. Her body couldn't handle it anymore, especially since it couldn't handle her most of the time anyways and with that she slowed down to a stop when her sight started going blurry, and fuzzy; she stopped when her legs started getting weak, numb, shaky and tingly.

When she stopped running, everything to her ended, her body went forward and down, but before her body could fully hit the ground, Nick grabbed her wrist and pulled her up to him.

Nick looked at her in shock, he was shocked that she just randomly stopped and passed out. When he was out of his shocked state, he picked her up into his arms and walked off.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane

Dreamwork
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.