Chapter 13 Please

[posted/ august, 2nd 2023]

WARNING: NSFW

Nsfw = not safe for work.

Chapter 13 Please

Third person pov.

Clint pushes open Faith's bedroom door and steps into the semi dark room, he goes straight to her bed and plops her down on it. He pulls away from the kiss-makeout and places the back of his hand onto her forehead to see how hot she was getting at this point. She was burning up.

Faith whines out in frustrations and swats at his hand. He pulls his hand back and she pushes up, wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him again. Clint smiles into the kiss, but pulls away again and she whines again, “It’s so hot, It's hot. Why is it so fucking hot?” she shakes her head, “I need you… I want you” she continues to ramble on about how hot, and wet, and horny she was for him and how much she wants to be with him. How much she was craving to be with him.

Her mind was fogging up with need and thoughts that were not innocent whatsoever. The thought of being railed by him was clouding her mind, and her body was craving those thoughts to come true. “So hot in here” she whimpers out to him.

She looks up at him with need and desire for this to continue on. “Please, please do something, anything to me. Please touch me….” At this point she was begging for some kind of relief. Her core was aching, dripping wet and burning for need, it was also making the feeling of wearing pants and underwear right now; not it for her. She wants them off her burning body right now. She wants all of her clothes off her.

Clint groans as the feeling of need wash over him too. He pushes Faith down onto her back and hovers over her. “So I can touch you anywhere?” He asked her to make sure he knew what the boundaries were. Where he wasn't allowed to touch and where he was allowed to touch.

“You can touch me anywhere you want, you can do whatever you want. I don't care. I consent to this all. Please just do something already” she said bluntly, fast, whiny and begging out to him. She was pleading with him.

She leans up and kisses his lips, and then chin and continues down to his neck.

Clint connects his lips to hers again and runs his hands all over her body feeling her up.

Faith whimpers and moves her body around trying to get some frictions between her legs, “Please-”

Clint pulls back again and pushes her hips onto the mattress and locks eyes with her, "I want to get your shoes off, so I can get your pants and panties off so you're comfortable, can I?" he asks bluntly and with a red face.

All Faith could do was nod her head, agreeing to what he was asking of her, “Yes, please. Thank you.” She brings one leg up and goes to work on getting the shoe off as he did the other. It hurt a bit to bring her leg up like that, but to be honest she doesn’t care at this point.

A few seconds later, she had her shoes and socks off her body and on the ground of her room. Clint was now grabbing a hold of the back of her knees and pulling her towards the edge of the bed. He had to get off the bed, but he didn’t care.

He stood at the end of her bed watching her like a hawk… he runs his fingers through his hair as he watches her whine and squirm for him to continue on.

“Clint, seriously stop gawking at me, and do something” she whines and whimpers out once again to him.

“I'm sorry.”

His hands went to her pants and got to work on getting them off her. She helped him to make it go faster and easier for them. He throws her pants on the ground and she throws her underwear on the ground.

He steps away from the bed, kicking off his shoes and pulling his shirt off. Faith watches him the whole time biting her lips and blushing, she doesn’t even care that she has made her lip bleed again.

After his shoes and shirt were off, he went to his belt and started unbuckling it. He pulls his pants down and steps out of them.

He runs his fingers through his hair and looks down to her with a shit-grinning smirk on his face.

(GIF OF CLINT RUNNING HIS FINGERS THROUGH HIS HAIR)

He steps closer to the bed again, "Do you like what you see?" He smirks even bigger. Faith cheeks heat up even more, she nods her head slowly, and stutters out, "Ye-yeah.”

Clint chuckles and shakes his head, "no biting your lip beautiful. As much as you look fucking hot biting your lip, it drives me fucking crazy. I don't want your lip to bleed. It needs to heal. Luckily enough it looks like you only made it bleed a tiny bit, not a lot, so stop please” he said.

He gets back onto the bed and hovers over her. He frees her bottom lip from between her teeth and whips the blood away. Faith smiles and nods her head, "Sorry, force of habit" she said.

He nods his head. He leans in and pecks her lips quickly, “please take the rest of your clothes off, if you want.”

Faith nods her head, “I just need help with that part.”

Clint nods his head and gets off her and the bed. Faith follows him off. Clint smiles and steps closer to her, Faith blushes and shuffles on her feet, “Arms up” he orders her. He grabs the hem of the bottom of her long sleeve shirt and slowly pulls them up.

She follows his orders and slowly brings her arms up, it hurts, but again she doesn't care.

Slowly the two worked together and got her shirts and bra off leaving her naked and him only in his boxers.

Clint eyes scans over her body and quite fast he froze in one spot. He gasps in shock at what he sees on his soulmate.

Faith jumps at that and looks at him worried and scared. Her heart was beating so fast in her chest now. “What? What's wrong? Holy shit, I am ugly, I knew it. Holy shit I th-”

Clint snaps out of it fast and quickly cuts her off, “no, no your not ugly, your fucking beautiful and hot” he said shakeing his head and kissing her shoulder a couple of time. “Then why did you do that?” She was still so worried about why he reacted that way when he looked at her body.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.