Chapter 14 Slightly Finally

[October 18th 2023]

Note: Like most of my books, I don't have chapters just written and saved to post when I want. There's only like three books now that only have that. This book used to be like that, but this was the last chapter I got when it came down to editing my, Their Soulmate Book. That's why I do the voting system. So this will be the last one to post, without it having to fully be voted on. So if you want another chapter soon when it comes down to posting again, vote for this book if you want another chapter. Hopefully this makes sense.

WARNING: NSFW

Nsfw = not safe for work.

Chapter 14 Slightly Finally

Third person POV.

Clint grabs her right wrist and looks over the soulmark that's there. His fingers ran over it softly, trailing the soulmark in shock and surprises. He knew who it belonged to.

One night when Tony and Clint were drinking and bitching about how alone they felt, they showed each other their soulmarks and this soulmark on his soulmate belongs to Tony Stark.

Faith looks at him so worried about everything that's happening right now. She's coming down to the thought of him ‘might’ knowing who this soulmark belongs too. She needed to know. “Clint, can you please tell me what's up… do you know… who this soulmark belongs too?”.

Clint looks up to her and nods his head, “Yeah I do. I really do. Show me your other soulmarks, please” he orders her, politely.

He wants to see if he knows who the other soulmarks belong to. 

Faith nods her head fast and does what he asks for. She shows him her left arm and he looks over it, “Do you know who this one belongs too…?” she asks. She looks at him, hoping he would.

Sadly, Clint didn't know who that soulmark belonged to. It annoyed him, he wanted to help her with this, but he couldn't. “No, I'm sorry,” he apologized to her,  “please the last one?” he asks on.

Faith listens to him. She pulls her left arm from him and turns around and pulls any hair away from her soulmark so Clint can see it. Like the other one, he doesn't know who it belongs to.

She turns around a bit to look at him, “How about this one?” she asks quietly. “Same like the other one. I don't know, I'm sorry” once again he apologized over something he doesn't have control over.

She raises her eyebrows up at him. “Why are you sorry? I wasn't really expecting you to even know who any of my other soulmates are. I just… wanted you to know that I had four soulmates in total. Though…” she looks away from him to her right wrist. “Who… who belongs to this soulmark?” she whispers out to him.

She moves closer to him and shows him that wrist again. She didn't look at him though, she just kept her eyes on the soulmark to anxiety for what she would hear come out of him.

Clint kisses the back of her head, “Tony Stark.”

Faith tenses up and her eyes widen in shock. She stood quiet for a minute before turning in his arms and stared up at him in shock of what he had said to her. “Wait what?” she asks.

“Tony Stark, your other soulmate is Tony Stark” he said.

She nods her head. She was at a loss of words.

She was already shocked to be the soulmate of Clint Barton aka Hawkeye aka an Avenger; now finding out that she is once again another one of her soulmates is another Avenger, but also Anthony Edward Stark soulmate has her even more shocked.