Chapter 7 Home and Lonely

Third person pov.
Time skip.
With Faith.

Faith was finally, finally home and taking her shoes off at her apartment's front door. She was smiling big because she could hear the soft, small thumping sounds coming down the hallway towards her. She looks up from her shoes to see her cats running around the corner and straight to her meowing like crazy people. “Hi guys” she said, yawning.

She locks her front door and walks around the screaming three cats toward the kitchen so she could put her leftover food away in the fridge and so she could feed her screaming cats.

When she got into the kitchen, her cats jumped onto the counter and tried to climb on her. "One second you three. I'll feed you in a few seconds” she said to them. That just caused them to meow even more at her.

Faith steps away from them to the fridge to put her leftovers in there and to grab the cat food.

'MEOW' 'MEOW' 'MEOW' 'MEOW'

"I know, I know. I know. I know. I'm getting it" she said back to the three 'starving' cats. Once again that just made them meow even more louder.

Faith grabs some hard and wet food and places it onto the counter. She dealt with the dry food first and placed it in their places. The cats moved to that and when they were distracted with that she got their wet food ready. A short minute later, she had the wet food placed in front of them. Everytime the food was placed in front of them, she kissed her cat's head.

Faith smiles at her cats before walking off towards her room. On her way towards her room, she slowly takes her clothes off in pain. She was lucky to have spare clothes at Shield and also lucky that shield had showers there.

After the medical center check up, she was able to get cleaned up and she did. It took a bit because of the pain, but she got cleaned up and changed into bigger clothes and then left work.

After leaving Shield, she went straight to get food at the twenty-four seven hour open dinner and after eating, she paid and went home.

When she was bare from her clothes, she dropped her clothes in a pile by her bedroom door. She yawns and goes to her dresser and pulls out an x-large shirt and places it on her bruised and cut up body.

She yawns again as she walks her way to her desk and turns her tv and ps4 on and grabs the controller, she stalks over to her bed and pulls her sheets down and then sits down. She turns her extremely tired eyes to the tv and sets up everything and plays Bob's Burgers.

When she is settled with what she wants to fall asleep with, she crawls under her covers and snuggle into the warmth of the blankets. When Faith's head hit the pillow and the blankets were snuggled around her right; she was out. She was finally asleep and finally at peace.

Third person POV.

Clint tiredly walks down the hallway towards his room. He was tired, annoyed and a bit- a lot sad. All he wants to do right now is go to his room and sleep it all away. He had just eaten with the others…. He enjoyed it until he didn't.

He enjoyed spending time with his teammates and their soulmates, but when they all became coupley towards their soulmates and laughed all happily, he was reminded that he was alone.

Everyone was laughing except Tony and him. They chuckled every once in a while, but to laugh like they were, it wasn't happening. The two were happy for the others, but they are dead inside.

It was never their fault, never was. They were lucky to meet their soulmates earlier than he does, but it still hurts or annoys him. It even made him feel guilty for being jealous of his best friend. She was happy and in love with her soulmate; she was able to fall asleep in her soulmate's arms; she was able to do all the cute stuff with them, as he was left waiting and searching for his soulmate and that made him feel jealous, angry and very guilty and ashamed of theses feeling, so he did his best to keep it hidden from everyone except Tony.

Tony and him became closer in a way. Tony was the only one he knew that felt the same way as him, so when he couldn't sleep and nothing was helping him distract from his drowning thoughts and emotions, he would go down to Tony's lab and drink with him.

The two would talk about how they felt about this lonely, depressing feeling they would get almost all the time now. They drank to drown out the pain of being alone and not being able to hold their soulmate in their arms; to kiss and cuddle them; to snuggle their face into their neck and kiss and bite at them.

Clint can’t wait for the day he meets them. He would be so happy to finally be able to hold his soulmate in his arms.

Clint reaches his room and sighs when he steps in there. He felt some kind of relief to be in his room and not around anyone. He couldn't handle being around anyone anymore, it was killing him inside and he needed freedom and he was finally getting it now. In his room, around no one.

He stripped from his clothes not caring where he dropped the material, when he was only left in his boxers, he crawled into his bed and pulled his sheets over his body and closed his eyes.

He was like that for a bit. He felt at peace for a bit, but that washed away slowly and left him restless once again. He wasn't able to sleep, he flipped around the bed for a bit trying to find the right spot to lay on, but found nothing.

Clint groans and rips off his blankets and stands up in annoyances. He walks over to his tv and turns it on, he grabs the remote and stalks over to his bed and flops back down.

He laid on top of his blankets looking for something to put on and for a bit he was looking for something he liked to watch and fall asleep too. After a bit he finally found re-runs of Bob’s Burgers playing and placed it on. 

He sighs and looks around the dark room. There was nothing in his room that gave him something to do so he threw the remote on the other side of the bed and got comfortable under his blankets again.

Through time of watching the show bored, his eyes drifted close and he finally passed out.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.