Chapter 3 Getting To Know Each Other

Happy mothers day!

Warning: could be considered dark themes…

Chapter 3 Getting To Know Each Other

Third person pov.

Nick stood in the alleyway holding Faith in his arms, he was trying to figure out what to do with her. He wasn’t stupid and he could clearly tell that this kid lives on the streats and makes a living by stealing anything she could get her hands on. She was agile, smart, fast and quiet on her feet and that made it capable for her to steal things off of people or from stores without usually getting caught and chased down.

She was very capable of taking something off of Nick without Nick cluing in for a short time, so this shouldn't be really hard for her, but this is not a way for a kid to live, so he thought of what he would do with her.

Nick thought about dropping her off to an orphanage, but he really thought out of the box with that idea and at the end he thought otherwise of that, so instead of dropping her off there or a police station, he thought of taking her ‘home’ with him and he did, he had no other ideas to do with her so that’s what he did. He thought of maybe making her part of his small family, he secretly always wanted a daughter… and this was a chance to maybe have one. He saw potential in her, something that not a lot see when they look at her. So Nick took her to his apartment and placed her unconscious, light body on his guest bed. He left her there to wake up.

As Nick waited for Faith to wake up, he left and went to make something to eat for the two of them. Through the time of waiting for her to wake up and the making of the food; he also pulled out some clean towels and things he thought she would need; he also called Phil to bring some clothes that he thought would fit her.

Still third person pov.
Time skip.

Nick shows Faith to the kitchen after her shower to meet Phil.

Faith had woken up startled, scared and confused, but Nick came in scaring her even more, but also calming her down. After she calmed down, Nick had talked to her for a bit, not for too long, but enough where Faith trusted him a little bit to a point where she took the shower he offered her.

After she was done with her shower, she dried off and put on the clothes he gave her. After getting the courage to leave the bathroom, she left after she cleaned up whatever mess she made and met up with Nick who waited semi in the hallway for her to come out of the bathroom so he could guide her to his kitchen to get food in her body finally.

When they got into the kitchen Phil stood up and smiled at her, “Hello Faith, I’m Phil.”

Nick sat her down at the table and placed the food he made for her in front of her. He had also made food for Phil and him so she didn't need to feel awkward that she's the only one eating. He was also hungry so why not eat too. Faith gave Phil an awkward shy wave and hello.

The three ate in silence for a short time. After dead silence Nick finally talked to her and found out everything he could get out of her.

Through a few weeks he was almost told everything she has gone through. He also did his own research when he got her full name.

He had the help with Phil to find out what happened to her parents and found everything the computers had about her. He found out everything he could get on her and he felt pity for her. He found out about her being found between her dead parents; beaten up and scared by the cops. He also found out that she was in the system, but only for a few years untils she went ‘missing’ and he also found out that no one really tried to find her when she went ‘missing’.

Through those weeks of finding out almost everything about her, he basically adopted her. She basically became his daughter and he basically became her dad, just the two never really talked about it. They just became a family without really talking it through.

Faith ended up following him everywhere he went, well almost everywhere he went. She even went to shield with him and hide under his or Phils desk for a bit until she got used to the place around her.

After months of living and following Nick almost everywhere he went, he finally found out about her powers when he scared her really badly. He was fucking startled and shocked about this new knowledge.

So far he had no clue she was able to use powers and when she did; it frightened him, but it didn't take long for him to calm down and have a conversation with her about it and how she came about to have powers. He worked for shield and already saw a lot of messed up things so this was new, but also not new for him. The two talked and at the end it ended with the two going to find out why she has these ‘gifts’.

Nick wanted to make sure she was safe. Her powers could in the future be considered ‘bad’ or ‘evil’ and if she is able to keep her ‘gifts’ in check there should not be any worries about her being dangerous in their eyes. So with that worry, he got her into training in her powers and everything he thought she would need to know to keep herself safe as fast as he could.

Faith didn't go to school school but more than went to shield school. Shield was her school, it taught her the normal schooling like math, english, social studies and sciences and for her to have fun she had cooking classes where she helped make food for the shield agents. She also had some other normal teen classes that shield agents made for her to have at least a normal teens life, but most of the time her training was considered more as training to turn her into a living weapon, something she agreed to become for them. Her powers were not much, but she was very much capable of becoming something very, very useful.

She agreed to help people the night she talked to Nick about her powers and the skills she has gained for living on the streets. Nick and her agreed to turn her into something powerful so she could save people, to Nick it was more to keep herself safe, if she can protect others, she can protect herself.

With that-that meant she had to become stronger in everything she was being taught in and she took it seriously, most of the time she took it seriously. So she agreed to become a weapon for them, they knew they were making her a weapon so they made it more fun for her or at least tried to make it fun for her.

She became a favorite around shield, almost everyone knew of her, but not everyone met her, only a selected number of people got to really meet her and be around her. It's like fifty-fifty, half of Shield met her and the other half only heard stories of her.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.