Chapter 9 Meeting

Chapter 9 Meeting

Third person pov.
Time skip

After grabbing everything she needed to go out with, she left her apartment, and started her way towards her favorite coffee shop. She wanted their amazing muffins and coffee for her ‘breakfast’.

Her favorite coffee shop was only a few blocks away from her apartment, so the walk there wasn’t long, and when she got into the building, she went in line and waited patiently for her turn to order.

As she waited in line, she zoned out into her daydream-world, she wasn't really paying attention to everyone around her and herself too. She wasn’t paying attention to the rising burning pain on her left wrist, if she did, she would have realized that her soulmate was getting closer and closer to her every second.

Faith only snapped back to reality when she saw the person in front of her walk away with the stuff they bought in hand. Faith smiles and steps up to the front desk and gets ready to order her food and drink. “Hello, what can I get for you?” the worker Lily asks.

Faith caught on fast before she went to speak that the worker wasn't paying attention to her but the person behind her, “Hi… umm… I’ll have an extra large coffee and two banana chocolate chip muffins,” she tried at least to place her order, but got no response back.

Faith at this point was fiddling with her fingers anxiously. She wasn't getting the workers attention, not like the person behind her was.

Two minutes ago and with Clint.

Clint walked out of the Avengers Tower annoyed and hungry. He didn’t really know where he was going to go, only knowing that he was hungry, craving coffee, and extremely annoyed. So the first place he saw that sold coffee, he walked in and went and waited in line.

As he waited in line, he felt a burning pain on his left wrist that he didn't clue in before because he was too distracted with being annoyed to pay attention to it. 

Clint snaps his head down and pulls his sleeve up to show his soulmark that was burning and glowing brightly. He froze in his spot in shock and happiness, this indicates that his soulmate was close by. Maybe even in this building because of how much his body hurts and burns in pain.

He covers his soulmark up and snaps his eyes around the room trying to find anyone that might be looking for a soulmate, but doesn't find anyone at the tables that look like they are trying to find him so he looks in front of him, and his eyes land onto the female worker. She wasn’t his soulmate, and he knew that right away.

The worker was already looking at him, biting their lip. “Hi… umm… I’ll have an extra large coffee and two banana chocolate chip muffins.” 

Normal time.

Clint stands up taller and smiles so big at the person in front of him. The person who’s in front of him in line was his soulmate. When they spoke the soulmark on his wrist flamed up even more when he heard their beautiful voice. Their voice was like an angel to him.

His eyes move down and look her up and down… sort of since all he could see was the back of her back/backside and he meant it not in a creepy way, more as analyze her kind of way. He could see that she was fiddling with her fingers nervously, but what he also saw was her bruised up hands.

He moves in his spot, he was already feeling protective of her, even though he knows nothing of them.

Third person pov.

Faith was aching from head to toe. She wouldn't even clue in if any of her soulmark’s were even burning because of the amount of pain she was in. She had thought nothing of the burning on her arm since her arm was already hurting, so she had pushed it away.

She shuffles on her feet and waves at the worker trying to get their attention again, "Ummm.... hello...?"

Clint took this opportunity to see his soulmate's face and help them out, "Hey Ma'am, she's trying to order here" he said, stepping out of line and standing right beside Faith. He turns his body to the side and places his elbow onto the counter and looks to his soulmate with a smile on his face.

His smile slightly fades away as he sees the bruised up eye and busted lip. He shakes his head mentally and pushes his worries for her away for now to the side, "What would you like beautiful?" He asks Faith.

Faith looks away from the worker and to the person who now stands slightly in front of her, her eyes snap wide and a sharp breath catches in her throat, “Ummm… i… i….” Faith shakes her head and closes her eyes in embarrassment. Her cheeks were flaming red.

Clint smirks and chuckles at how cute she was being.
Faith shakes her head and looks back to Clint with red cheeks still, “I’ll have an extra large coffee and two banana chocolate chip muffins” she said fast.

Clint smiles and looks back to Lily. Lily looks away from him to quickly write down the order, “and I would like a black coffee and a chocolate chip cookie" he said.

Lily works on writing their order down and when she has it down she looks back to Clint and flutters her eyelashes at him, "Is that all?" She asks. "Yes.”

"That would be eleven dollars and eighty-nine cents," she said.

Faith quickly sticks her hand in her jacket pockets and pulls out a twenty dollar bill and holds it out to the worker, but Clint was quick to snag her money away from her and pass the worker his card to pay for everything they ordered, he placed Faith's bill back into her pocket.

Clint smirks at Faith and Faith pouts at him making him chuckle at how cute she was being. "Thank you for ordering here, please come again. Your drinks would be placed over there" Lily said bluntly.

She knew she had lost him, for someone younger than her. She glared at Faith as she walked away from them to get the drinks dealt with.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.