Chapter 12 Beginning

[Posted/ 2023, July 19th]

Warning: …. A bit nsfw….

Nsfw = not safe for work.

Chapter 12 Beginning

Third person pov.

Clint looks towards Faith with a beaming smile on his face, “They're cute. You're cute too” he smirks at her. Faith goes red to the cheeks and ears.

He places Moose down and steps towards Faith with the same smirk plastered on his face, “they are, but they're also assholes” she said, crossing her arms over her chest and looks up at him with red cheeks still and a cute smile, but it fades slowly when she remembers what she has to tell him.

Clint stops in front of her and places his hands on her hips and pulls her closer to him softly, “I need to tell you a couple things before we continue on… if we continue on after this,” she said bluntly and anxiously.

She needed to tell him about the fact that she has four soulmates in total then just one. She was so worried about this part, always has been worried about this part. So scared that her soulmates would leave her because they would technically need to share her.

Clint raises his eyebrow at her, “what is it?” he asks fast and worried of what she could have to say to him. So many thoughts rushed through his mind and most were not great ones.

She sighs and steps back from him, “I have four soulmates… you are one out of three of them…. I’m sorry” she apologizes to him. Her throat feels tight and her eyes burn, but she pushes it away because she doesn't want him to see her cry.

Clint stared at her with no emotions on his face as he thought over what she said to him and when he was done thinking it over, he actually started to laugh.

She was so shocked at his reaction and even hurt by it “What! Why are you laughing?” she mumbled/pouted out.

Clint chuckles again and shakes his head and hands at her, “I’m sorry to laugh, but I don't care about that. I don't care that i have to share you with three others- ok i mean it's annoying and frustrating that i have to share you, but I've thought over this fact before that i may have to share my soulmate with some else” he said truthfully with her.

He steps closer to her and places his hands on her hips again, “and I don't care if i have to share you, again annoying and frustrating, but i'm not going to leave you for it.” he said, wrapping his arms around her body and pulls her closer to him again.

Faith was so shocked by how truthful he was being towards her. “So… you’re fine that you might have to share me?” she asks, so shocked at him. Of course he literally just said it, but she needed to hear again, she needed to make sure again.

She really thought this was going to go the other way, the bad way… but it was going the fucking best way.

Clint shrugs his shoulders and pushes some hair out of her face, “I mean having multiple soulmates is common-ish, so as annoying as it's going to get, I don't care. If I can be with you, I'm happy. I have wanted my soulmate for a long time now and I'm not losing you because of something that we can talk about” he said.

Faith smiles so big at him and hugs him tightly. Clint tightens his grips on her and kisses the top of her head. “Thank you, I’m so happy” she gushes out to him. She digs her face into his chest and relaxes into him.

Clint felt a warm feeling fill his chest at how happy she was and because she was hugging him, “same here” he mumbles into her head.

The two pull apart and look at each smiling. Faith was really happy. “Can I kiss you?” she asks him this time.

Clint nods his head and grabs the back of her neck and connects the two into a passionate kiss that turns heated very fast again. It was just like the elevator all over again. The kiss is now a makeout station and causes the soulbond ‘pulls’ to pull them together even more and that causes more heat between them. 

Faith was heating up the most. It was like she was getting a fever, and she is semi having one. It was a soulbond pull fever. They are harsh and make soulmates sick at times and that's what's happening to Faith.

It was happening to Clint, but it was really mainly affecting Faith.

She whimpers out and holds onto him when the wave washes over them. She felt so hot all over. Her legs felt like jello and became weak, she was about to fall, but Clint catches her and picks her up and she takes that time to wrap her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. His hands grab her ass to hold her up and not let her fall.

Clint trails his lips from her lips to her chin and throat, “Where's your room?” he asks as he nips at her soft throat causing whimpers to escape her mouth. “down-down the hallway, behind you” she pants out and points behind him and to the door.

She grabs a hold of the back of his neck and connects her lips back to his. Clint started his way towards her room.

Her cats had left a few minutes ago when they were not getting attention, so Clint was safe to walk to her room without stepping or tripping over them.

She digs her fingers through his hair, pulling at his ends and scratching softly at his scalp.

Faith was trying to think straight fully. All her mind could think about was getting fucked by her soulmate, by Clint Barton and the insecure feelings.

She was and wasn't scared of what was to happen. She wants this so much but it also slightly makes her scared, nervous and insecure about it.

If she wanted to continue this and she really, really does want to continue this, she knows she was to get naked in front of him and that made her insecure, shy, very awkward, nervous and anxious of what he could say or think of her. “I'm nervous,” she whimpers out. She moves her head down and places it on his left shoulder.

Clint kiss her head, “If you don-”

Faith picks her head up fast and looks at him. Her eyes held lust and needy in them, but also nervous and insecure too. She shakes her head and cuts him off. “No, no, I want to do this. I'm just nervous… it's just… making me nervous how about if you don't like what you se-”

This time it was his turn to cut her off, “your beautiful, very beautiful and i'm going to love what i see”

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.