Chapter 10 Washed Over

Note: could you go vote in my post in my voting, updates and talking book, the chapter is called, Please vote (and thank you) it would be helpful too. Also checking out the two posts after it too would be cool.

Chapter 10 Washed Over

Third person pov.

Faith was in shock at what was happening right now. Her soulmate stood in front of her calling her beautiful, smirking at her and paying for her ‘breakfast’. He was being so charming to her, it was making her knees go weak and butterflies form in her stomach, it was making her a flustered and shocked mess.

She was so shocked to find out that one of her soulmates is Clint Barton aka Hawkeye aka one of the fucking avengers. Someone that she was shocked that she hasn't met yet. She works at Shield, the two could have crossed paths anytime, but they somehow didn't crosspaths yet because if they did they would have already met each other. The soulbond pull would have pulled each other together if they were close enough, clearly they were never close enough for their soulbonds to pull each other to one another.

Lily the worker walks over annoyed with the two drinks and two paper bags that carried the two muffins and one cookie in it. She fluttered her eyes at Clint again and spoke ‘softly’, “Here is your order, please come again” she said, handing the stuff to him.

Clint pushes his elbow off the counter and turns his attention from his soulmate to the worker and gives her a kind smile and grabs the stuff from them, “Thank you. Have a great day.”

Faith shakes her blushing dazed face and looks at the worker and gives her a kind smile too. Faith was so stunned, shy and shocked to say anything, too worried to use her words so she ends up nodding her head at the worker and then lets Clint guide her away from the line up and to the area where you fix up your drinks.

The worker was left glaring at the back of Faith's head and hands as she continued her work.

Clint places the coffee cups down and looks at Faith with a big bright beaming smile, "I'm Clint Barton."

Faith snaps her head towards her soulmate and gives him a smile too, “Hi… I’m Faith. It's really nice to meet you” she said, sticking her hand out towards him.

Clint smiles back at her and takes her hand into his and when their hands touch the pain of the first soulbond connections pull washed away from each other. The two had accepted each other. The two were soulmates. "You didn't need to buy my order. But thank you, I'll pay next time.”

The first soulbond pull washed away from them, but right as the first soulbond pull washed away; the second wave washed in on them. Harshly.

Clint smiles at her, “next time it is then” he said.

Small time skip -
after they have their drinks at what they want them to be.

Clint’s smile fades away as he sits down on the chair in front of her and looks at her bruised face and hands again, “So Faith what happened to you. Let me re-say this. Who do I have to kill? Is this because of an abusive relationship?" He started asking her multiple questions about what could have happened to her.

Faith shrugs her shoulders and plays with her finger tips, "Uhhhh.... I... fell" she lied so horribly to him.

All Clint did was raise his eyebrow at her. He wasn't stupid, he knew she was lying to him, and she knew he didn't believe her. She wasn't trying to lie that much, so when he didn't say anything she slouches front word and sighs, “ok i don't fully know why i tried lying to you…” she shakes her head and grabs her coffee into her hand and looks back to him, “Lets just say that we could have met early if we just walked the same hallway at work.” 

She takes a couple of sips of her hot coffee before standing up from her chair and stares down at him, “This isn't because I'm in an abusive relationship. This is just because of work. Trust me if the person I dated hit me, they would be hit back harder”

She grabs her muffins, “But i'm not supposed to be talking about my work out in public. But trust me, the guy who did this looks way worse” she said, staring at his shocked expression that made her giggle at him.

She smirks and walks past him and towards the front door leaving him there sitting in shock.

Clint shakes his head and quickly gets up from his chair, grabbing his stuff and follows her out the door and down the sidewalk. “Wait, you work for Shield?” he asks her when he caught up with her. 

She nods her head and takes another sip of her drink.

He was so shocked to find out that his soulmate worked at Shield like him. He could have met her sooner if only the two had just got closer to each other. Maybe seven rooms apart, but somehow that never happened. They were never close enough to feel the pull between each other.

Clint shakes his head and looks her up and down again, “You look like this because of a mission?” he asks her, shocked.

He wished he was placed on that mission now so she didn't have to get hurt. He would have protected her.

Once again Faith nods her head, “yeah i look like shit because of a mission” she said shrugging her shoulders and sipping her coffee once again. She really didn't care that she got some bruises and cuts, she was hurt worse on another mission before, this was semi light to her. Yes she was in pain, but what hurt the most right now to her would be the second soulbond pull. This pull was making her frustrated, it was making both of them frustrated.

She looks over to him and gives him a soft smile, “but like i said, the person who did this looks way worse than me, way worse” she said so innocently looking at him.

Clint was so shocked and turned on-on the fact that his soulmate was so fucking badass. She looks innocent, but really she wasn't.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.