Chapter 6

"It's more than that! And I said he wasn't c-"

"Is everything alright out here?"

"My name is Niklaus Hendrix," the figure stood out of the darkness as Pretzel hid in the water.

He wore a purple dress shirt with golden highlights around his wrists and a dark purple corset belt with golden string. He also had light grey baggy silk pants held together at the bottom with dark purple platform boots (about one inch). On his waist, under the corset, laid a golden cloth made of silk pinned together. Near his shoulders were two golden small round pins that held two lines of the small golden colour carrying a dark purple cape.

He seemed to have jewelry everywhere on him. He had ram like horns coming out of his long dark purple hair that carried many rings, along with having rings on his hands themselves. His tail also appeared to have some connected rings. His long, pointed ears also having golden earrings, along with his lip, but surprisingly no nose ring. However he did have a thin piece of gold along his neck. He didn't appear to have any tattoos on him whatsoever.

"Oh.. oh-" Gillion said as it set in, "you seem a lot younger than you should be. What oils do you use?" He asked, getting up and going to feel the others skin.

"I use the normal. Goblin blood and shaves of elves," he explained before moving his arm, "do not touch me," he said once he felt the cold and moist hands of Gill. "Now I need you to come with me Mr Tidestrider," he stated as Gill fully stood up.

"How am I suppose to trust you? Didn't you hurt my grandfather?" Gill said, stepping back from the tiefling. "Niklaus, right? Why would you even need me to go with you?"

"Well, we must talk and I'm afraid people listen in theses woods. And all I did with your grandfather is well, give him his wish, now we must go before the monsters come,"

"Fine, lead the way,"

They disappeared into the forest before mist consumed them. The two stepped into a castle like home for the the inside of it. Long purple carpeted stair case in front of them, the golden rails craving softly. There was a bar to the left of them, on the other side seem to be blocked by large doors.

"You sure do like purple," Gillion said, looking around, "and gold,"

"Yes, yes. Could I offer you a drink?" He asked, gesturing over to the bar. He started walking to it, going behind the counter. He started to make himself a mixture of liquids. One looked blue and the other a green colour. Gillion was both amazed and confused on how it made a purple drink.

"How is it purple?" he asked, ignoring the question. He sat down at the golden stood that was surprisingly soft for its rock hard look. Niklaus looked up at him.

"What a silly and frankly useless question. Now would you like a drink or not before we talk about more pressing matters?" He responded, starring into Gill. It gave him the chills.

"No, no I'm alright. I don't really drink," Gill said, "what pressing matters are we talking about?" he asked as Nik leaned against the counter.

"You seem to be in a lot of.. how do I put it? Stress. So why don't I help you?" He asked, a sly smile on his face but his eyes seemed to be full of sweetness.

"I have Caspian to help me," he stated, "I have the palace and my kingdom. No offense although all you've done is hurt my family, you've cursed them. Why would I want your help?"

"I didn't curse your family, I merely returned my end of the deal," he chuckled, "I wanted to stir the pot that was all Gillion. Can you really blame me?"

"You almost ended my bloodline, yes I can blame you and I will continue to. All you've done is pain me and the ones around you, you call yourself the wish doctor yet you only grant nightmares. I am utterly alone thanks to you. His intents were good, why did you twist it?" Gillion said, anger rising into his voice. Nik stood up straight, he turned and put the glass back.

"His intent was good? You weren't alive for his intent. Plus, you're not alone they're just.. hiding in a sense. I offered my help for I was there way before Caspian, before your father even. So either you give me what I desire or I will take it from you," Niklaus turned his head slightly, regaining eye contact.

His eyes seemed so distant, the white pupil surrounded by pitch black that someone could get lost in if they weren't careful enough.

"Then tell me about his intent or I will leave," Gillion said, defending his dead grandfather. He used the same tone as before. His 'kingly' tone as Jay likes to call it.

Over the past week, everything's been going down hill. He was hatecrimed, talked over and now this. He just couldn't catch a break. Maybe one day he will, but so far it doesn't appear so.

"His intent was to heal the village and take from it. I called on him to start a war fore both him and your parents are complete and utter imbeciles. He started a war and it went the way I wished it to go and now you must suffer the consequences of their actions because they are not tough enough to. Now if you desire to know where your remaining family is, you will let me have the palace and/or anything else I want. Do you understand or not?" He stated, now fully facing Gillion. "Did that get through your thick skull?"

"Even if that was his intent he never followed through with it and of course he started it. He keeps his ends of the deals. Next question, why would you come here to tell me what my family had done wrong, ask if I wanted your help and practically kidnap me?" He said, "now if you excuse me. I must be leaving now," he got up from his chair and looked at the door, which then disappeared.

"Sorry but you're not going anywhere Tidestrider,"

"Why is that?" Gillion turned around.

"Because you never finished the deal. So until then, you will stay and rethink your choices," Niklaus said, "if you wish to go free, then let me have your kingdom or your kingdom can go without a ruler,"

"You know nothing of ruling! You know how to cause pain and that's all!" Gillion snapped, hitting his clenched fists against the wooden wall around them, "you know nothing of me nor of my family!"

"Really? Then tell me Gillion. Did they love you even when you didn't do anything or was it a reward," Niklaus stated as Gillion turned to looked at him, "you see, children are taught that love is a reward, not given to you without reason. No it is something you must fight for! And yet you fought for it. By age 5 you could kill a man, by age ten you could kill ten. And what did they do? Lock you up because the elders said so. Isn't that right?"

"No. They'd never do that! They wouldn't..." Gillion said, seeming to fall apart at the simple words from the other. He didn't want to remember what happened with his parents. "Niklaus. It is time for you to let me leave. I think we're finished talking,"

"We're never done talking Gillion. No matter where you go, it follows. They know what you did. You're not fit to rule and you never will be. Just let me take over and help you Gillion. Just give me the crown and I will heal you and help find your remaining family,"

"I do not need help healing. Now I requested to leave, so let me go or I will fight you," Gillion said, grabbing his sword and pulling it out.

"Oh no, I'm so scared," he mocked, "I think you need to stop with the destiny crap. You don't need to do everything alone Gillion, just let me help you. Although if you wish to fight and continue the endless reward cycle, then so be it,"