Chapter 7

"I do not need help healing. Now I requested to leave, so let me go or I will fight you," Gillion said, grabbing his sword and pulling it out.

"Oh no, I'm so scared," he mocked, "I think you need to stop with the destiny crap. You don't need to do everything alone Gillion, just let me help you. Although if you wish to fight and continue the endless reward cycle, then so be it,"

(Content warning, food and almost throwing up/feeling sick. Also

Edyn is 29 and uses she/it.

Liz is 27 and uses she/her

Aslana is 17 and uses she/they

Maria is 20 and uses they/it

Satasha is 21 and uses it/its)

There was water around the palace, and with that came pirates. Through this one didnt seem to be destructive. It was about a day before they'd reach the palace anyways. Yet, havoc still happened.

"DO IT LIZ! BEAT HER!" A mermaid yelled, hitting her fists on the table. In front of her, was indeed a table but it had two plates on them. Theses plates were piled high with hotdogs, while behind the table there were two people.

A human with pale skin. She had a long red coat that had gold buttons, spikes on the shoulders and spilt in the end. She had a ruffled button up shirt on that was cut at the bottom by a dark brown waist corset. She had black pants it's chains hanging from the side of them. She had brown knee high boots that where tied with black string. She had dark brown hair, some red seemed to be dyed in the back. There are small beads hanging from her ears along with a necklace that hangs above her chest with a bird like symbol on it. She appears to be Liz.

Beside her is a slightly bigger Triton with bright teal skin. It had a long pastel blue trench coat, with white highlights looking like flowers at times. It came together at the middle and under it you could see that she is wearing some kind of ruffled dress shirt as well. She had pastel pink baggy pants that stopped right at the ankle with black sneakers on beneath them.

"IM FUCKING TRYING-" the captain, Liz shouted muffled. The triton was able to eat faster than her, and it pissed her off. The food was getting repetitively stuffed into there mouths before-

"HAHA I WIN- Oooh my stomach oh sh-" it bent down after standing up quickly, "I won though!"

"Yeah but I'm not sick," Liz said, "so depends on the judge,"

"HEY IM NOT SICK- just merely in stomach pain..!"

"Well, Satasha. You decide,"

The three siblings gather up, as if a court was speaking, before it spoke, "there are no rules on people getting sick. Edyn wins," Satasha said, nodding at Edyn.

"HAHA! Take that! Oh l-" Edyn just stood, holding her stomach and holding a finger up. "I think I'm gonna throw up-"

"Not on my ship you ain't. Go to the side of it," Liz said, helping her over. Edyn didn't throw up, just stand there and almost do it. "You alright?"

"Yeah. Hotdogs just don't sit well with me,"

"Oh yes, right, 'your majesty' you must've never ate this kind of stuff," she mocked.

"Hey don't be rude bout that shit," Maria said, "it's still a heavy topic. We don't talk about your crew do we? No,"

"I was just joking Mar, calm down. You know that right?" Liz asked, looking at Edyn who just nodded.

The three siblings, through all biology related to each other, they all looked different.

Aslana has pale blue skin that slowly turned into a mermaid tail. Her tail was long with white fins that craved and waved along the back of the tail. On her back was the same kind of looking fin but smaller. She wore a white baggy shirt and bracelets on her wrist. Her long pastel blue hair was braided with seaweed and some purple coral. Her eyes were a pale grey-ish blue.

Maria had fair skin. They had giant white wings coming from their back with black long hair and blue eyes to match. It wore a black, short dress with ruffles near the bottom. There were white designs of craved lines that went along the sides of the dress, along with the bottoms of the ruffles being this golden colour. They also had fishnets/pantyhose on, with short golden boots on.

Lastly, Satasha. It had mossy green skin with a long snake like tail. Its' tail was covered in scales with a golden small bracelet near the end of it. It had a dark brown crop top on and a shell like bracelet on its' wrist. Along the top half of its' body, it had a golden choker on that was surrounded by dark green hair that waved. There was golden leaves in its' hair as well as soft green eyes.

"God.. I'm never eating hotdogs for a month. How long till were at the town?" Edyn asked, coming over and sitting down on a barrel.

"Well it should be," she looked around a bit, "about 12 hours or so. We're close,"

Edyn groaned, "I could swim there faster than that!" it whined. Liz rolled her eyes, looking at the child.

"Yeah but you don't even know the way. Plus I want to be the one to introduce you to the people we're seeing. It's your first time actually coming," Liz said, sitting beside her.

"Can I know who we're seeing? All I got was 'we're going to see my girlfriend!' from you," Edyn said, "you wanna play cards by the way?" she asked, grabbing cards. Liz nodded before Edyn started setting up a game of cards.

"Well we're going to go see my girlfriend that's correct and we're also seeing her brother and his friends. I think you'll get along with them," Liz said before picking up her cards, "what game?"

"Double solitaire," it responded, "what's the town even called?" She asked, glancing up from her cards.

"I believe it's called Isle of the Sea," Liz said, "maybe this is where you came from," she joked.

"At this point- can you shuffle the cards? Sorry," cards began to shuffle as they spoke "this point, I don't even care. No one sent shit to come look for me, and hell, all I know is that they're dead,"

"Well welcome to the party E. We all have missing or dead family, that's just how we roll with it," Liz said before placing the deck of cards down to the side.

"I think this is better than any family I could ever have," She said with a sweet smile.