Prologue

I've been so sad when my favorite novel ended already. I already watched the movie and the Donghua version; that's why I am kind of sad that there is no more to watch.

I am Wang Ai. sixteen-years-old girl from China who loves the Mo Da Zu shi so much. I don't know what comes to me, but I am not the type of girl who loves reading books and watching movies, or donghua. But when I read the Mo Dao Zu Shi, I fell in love with it. The story is just so amazing. And there are so many lessons that you can learn about family, friends, and love.

Right now I am in my room, just chilling out since my evil aunt and her daughter are out. How I wish I was in a different world. A world where Wang Xian is present.

And that's when I didn't realize that my wish would eventually come true. Because the next day that I woke up, I was in a different world.

"Jiejie! Jiejie!" That was the first thing that I heard when I woke up and saw a cute little boy wearing black and red robes. His hair is tied in a high ponytail using a red ribbon.

He looks familiar. Those...silver eyes.

I gasp when I realize that he looks like Wei Wuxian! He looks like the actor in The Untamed movie, Wei Wuxian, though he's now a little boy. But still! What's happening?!

I looked around, and I was shocked when I saw that everything was different. The room that I am in is made of bamboo and wood, though it still looks fancy. I also notice that there is no technology in the room. I look at myself and see that my hands are so small. I looked around the room and saw a mirror.

I almost fainted when I saw my reflection. I look so young! I am in the body of a small girl who looks like she is 7 or 8 years old. I also notice that I look like Wei Wuxian.

Am I in a different world? Am I in the world of Mo Dao Zu Shi?