Chapter 37

It's my birthdayyyy!  So here's an update for you guys. Merry Christmas!

Not Edited

Chapter 37

  Daiyu looks at the cultivators from different sects as they prepare themselves for the war. There are some cultivators who are polishing their swords, some we're training, and many more that can be needed in the war.

Tomorrow is the day they will fight the Wens. Tomorrow, they will march to the Wen sect and put an end to Wen Rouhan's leadership. Nie Sect leader Nie Mingjue will bravely lead the thousands of cultivators along with the Twin Jades, Twin Pride of Yunmeng, and Jin Zixuan. Some minor sects even joined them, and of course they accepted them. They need a lot of force and a lot of power to defeat the Wens. They have the widest land and the biggest army. But since most of the cultivators of major clans like Nie, Jiang and Lans have strong cultivators, they know that they will stand a chance. Daiyu only hopes that their plan will work.

"A-Yu"

Daiyu looked back and saw her sister Yanli, who was holding a basket. Beside her is the talented doctor, Wen Qing, who has already become their friend. Wen Qing has been teaching her and Yanli a lot about medicine so they can be a great help during the war. Daiyu can't fight anymore because of the lack of a golden core, so the only thing she can do now is be a brain in their group and help in healing injured cultivators.

"What are you doing here? Are you looking for Wuxian?" Wen Qing asks and also looks at the busy cultivators who are preparing for the war.

Daiyu shook her head. "No. A-Xian is with Wangji. I'm just... I don't know... maybe thinking about what will happen in the war? It won't be an easy battle, so I can't help but feel... scared," she confessed.

Knowing that Wen Rouhan is using a dangerous method, her mind can't stop thinking of negative thoughts. There are so many what-ifs on her mind right now. What if they lose? What if their plan isn't enough? What if a lot of cultivators die? And what if she loses someone important to her? A family, loved ones.

Her advantage in war is that she knows the original story. She knows the plan of Wen Rouhan, so creating a plan is easy, but executing it will be hard.

"A-Yu, we all are. Just like you, Wen Qing and I were also worried. Let's only hope that we will win and that our families are safe." Yanli comforted Daiyu.

During this kind of situation, Daiyu is always thankful that she had Yanli to ease her mind, and now that Wen Qing is here, it's even better. It feels like she had two sisters. Before she got transported to MDZS, she had two stepmothers whom she never liked, and now she is so lucky to have Yanli and Wen Qing as her friends and sisters at the same time. Right now, she only wishes she wouldn't come back to her original life anymore, where no one cares about her. She likes it here. She belongs here.

"You're right," she said, smiling at the two maidens. "By the way, where are the both of you going?" she asked.

They are both carrying two big baskets that were covered in white cloth.

"Oh, we are going to deliver some things to A-Cheng's group," Yanli answered.

Daiyu looked at Wen Qing before taking a look at Yanli, who understood her immediately.

"What's with that look?" Wen Qing asked when she noticed the both of them.

They both giggle, which confuses the doctor.

"Nothing, just want to ask if you are the one who prepared Jiang Cheng's things," Daiyu asked, trying to hold back her smile. Take note of the word 'trying.