Chapter 27

This chapter is for you @Laraveyuki29 for always been a good supporter. Thank you!

Chapter 27

"Mnnn...Lan Zhan..."

In the dark and dangerous cave, two cultivators can be seen. One is wearing white robes while the other one is wearing black with red robes inside. They are no other than the second heir of Gusu Lan, Lan Wangji, and the head disciple of the Jiang clan, Wei Wuxian.

"Wait...Lan Zhan.."

Wuxian tried to push Lan Wangji so he can have a short break but the fuddy-duddy didn't let him! Instead of letting him go, he grabs him closer to himself and kisses him once again. He didn't expect Lan Wangji to be a kissing monster but hey! He kisses well. Wuxian is getting addicted to it.

"Lan Zhan!" Wuxian finally freed himself from the arms of Lan Wangji who is only looking at him but his ears are kinda red.

"I didn't expect that you are a kissing monster, Lan Zhan! " Wuxian commented while still sitting on the lap of the second Jade. Lan Wangji didn't answer him. He is only looking at Wuxian while he softly caresses Wuxian's waist.

"But I'm not complaining though. You kiss well Lan Zhan!"

Wangji's ears turned red because of what Wuxian just said.

"Shameless" Wangji said before avoiding looking at the captivating eyes of Weiying.

Wuxian laughed before putting his hands on Wangji's shoulder, circling it to his neck to bring them closer.

"But hey, why did you kiss me, Lan Zhan? I thought you hate?"

Wangji badly wants to facepalm. He thought Weiying already knows why did he kiss him.

"Do not.. hate..Weiying" Lan Zhan slowly said. He didn't know how to confess his feelings to Wuxian. He needs his brother. Maybe he can give him some advice but on second thought, it seems like it's not a good idea since his brother can't even confess his feelings to Lady Wei.

"Eh? I thought you hate me!" Wuxian exclaimed. Wangji looks at him before sighing.

"Like Weiying. " Wangji finally blurted out before pulling Weiying closer to his body.

"Love Weiying"

Wangji witnessed how Wuxian's face turned red after confessing his feelings. Does he think I hate him?

"L-Lan Zhan..You..you..me..what?!"

Wuxian can't believe what he just heard. The second heir of Gusu loves him? HIM?! He thought Lan Zhan likes Mianmian!

"I apologize for surprising you. Just want to confess my feelings to you"

Wuxian forced himself to calm down even though it feels like his heart was about to explode already. He looks into Wangji's eyes and saw the sincerity of it. How did he even capture the heart of the second jade? Who would have thought the Lan Wangji is a cutsleeve? But surprisingly, he did not feel disgusted. His heart..his heart is warm and likes the idea of Lan Zhan falling for him.

"Lan Zhan I..I..-"

"Weiying does not need to answer my confession. Just want you to know" Wangji said.

Wuxian doesn't know what romantic love is. How does it feel or what. He only knows that he is happy with Lan Zhan and he enjoys being with him. Plus the fact that his heart always beats faster whenever he saw him. Does it mean he also likes the jade? Augh! Xianxian needs his ajie! He needs her advice!

"Thank you, Lan Zhan. To be honest, I don't know what to say. But...I feel happy with what you said. I'm happy. Very happy, Lan Zhan!" Wuxian said before smiling brightly. He is happy that's why!