Chapter 31

NOT EDITED

Chapter 31

It's been hours already since Wuxian, Wangji, Xichen, and other Jiang disciples went out to look for Daiyu. They are on the outskirts of Qishan. They've been extra careful so no one will notice them. They wear some dull colors since their robes will attract a lot of attention. They need to be careful.

They even successfully entered some parts of the Wen sect but to their dismay, they weren't able to find Daiyu or even Wen Chao. It's frustrating. Wuxian is close to losing his mind and the same goes for Xichen.

They were about to enter another part of the sect when they heard some Wen cultivators talking about Wen Chao.

"I pity that lady. She's so beautiful but she will just get ruined by the Second young master Wen"

"I agree. Her beauty and body are incomparable! The second young master Wen is so lucky to have her!"

"Do you think he will allow us to have a taste of her after he is finished with her?"

"Hahaha. I don't know. But I hope he will. Who wouldn't like to taste such delicious food?! "

The Wen cultivators continue to laugh, not aware that some cultivators badly want to slit their throats already.

"Those bastards" Wuxian whispered in anger. How dare they lust over her Ajie?! How dare they treat her sister as 'food'!

He was about to attack them since he can't control his anger anymore when the three cultivators surprisingly drop dead on the floor.

"What happened?" Wuxian asks, confused about what happened. He observed them more but they weren't moving at all. Did they faint or something?

"Xiongzhang" Wuxian looked at Wangji when he suddenly spoke and saw that he is looking at his older brother. Wuxian looked at Xichen and saw some needles in his palm.

"X-Xichen Ge...what's that?" Wuxian asks the First Jade.

Lan Xichen looks at him before answering. "Poison"

Everyone did not expect that from the kind of jade. All of them know that Lan Xichen will never kill without thinking carefully so why did he kill the three cultivators in a flash?

They did not comment on what he did and they just continue searching for Daiyu. They search for her everywhere but she is not there.

After making sure that she is not there, they decided to get out of the Wen Sect. They are now in a forest near the Wen.

"Ajie is not there! Then where did that bastard hide her?!" Wuxian is close to tears already. He is very angry, worried, and stressed at the same time. Wangji grabs his hand to calm him and give him some comfort. Even Lan Wangji is worried about Daiyu.

Xichen on the other hand is thinking about where can be possible places Wen Chao hide Daiyu. As much as he wants to voice out his thoughts, and his emotions like Wuxian, he thinks it will only be a waste of time. Instead of doing this, it's better if he will use the time to think and to find Daiyu. His heart and body were looking for the comfort she always gave. He needs her. His heart needed her.

Xichen touch the red ribbon that Daiyu gave her. He will never give up. He will find her. He will.

A noise was heard from somewhere and they immediately grab their swords but what they saw weren't enemies.

They are a group of Lan cultivators wearing their famous white robes and forehead ribbon.

The Lan immediately went to them and bowed to Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji.