Chapter 33

Not Edited

Chapter 33

   It's been a day already when Daiyu woke up and found out that she is safe already. She's really lucky that Wu Xing and his fellow cultivators were there to save her. She doesn't know what will happen if the Wens captured her once again. She doesn't want to go back to that place anymore. It's hell for her. Just thinking about what happened there brought shiver and disgusts to herself.

Daiyu cannot deny that what Wen Chao did to her brought trauma to her. Wen Chao tried to rape her a lot of times when he was still in that hiding place but maybe the gods heard her prayers and save her from the hands of the assh*le Wen Chao because every time he tried, something will always disturb him like his father summons him or some slight problem from the Wen cultivators.

Now that Daiyu has the chance to take a bath, she cannot help but feel disgusted as she sees her naked self. Yes, nothing happened between her and Wen Chao but still! Wen Chao did something to her! Something that she cannot erase!

Daiyu grabbed the washrag and rub her arms, shoulder, and neck. She rubbed it with much more force to the point that her skin is already turning red. Daiyu thought that if she did this she will finally feel clean. But no. She still feels dirty. She is dirty. And completely useless now. She doesn't have a core anymore which is the most important thing for a cultivator. She doesn't have it anymore but of course, she didn't regret giving it to her brother. He is the most important person in her life. So she will never regret it. Never.

But...now that she doesn't have a core anymore, what kind of person is she now? A normal civilian? She can't be a cultivator anymore since she can't cultivate even if she wants to. Yes, she can still use her sword anymore. Maybe she can still use it but not for a long time.

Daiyu stops rubbing her skin and throws the washrag as she feels so frustrated. She tiredly leaned back on the bathtub and sighed.

What now? What is she going to do now? The war is going to start already or maybe it already started. She cannot help in the war now that she is useless. She will only be a burden to them.

Daiyu took a deep breath.

She let her mind wander and she didn't know how her brain ended up thinking of a certain man wearing white robes and forehead ribbon. A man that always has a gentle smile and a kind personality. Daiyu's heart aches as she thinks of him. She remembers his confession. How it brought a warm but happy feeling in her heart. He promise her that he will give her his forehead ribbon. That he wants her.

He loves her.

But...what if. What if his feelings change after he found out what Wen Chao did to her? That he realizes she is a dirty woman. He is a sect heir! Of course, he doesn't want to have a dirty woman to be his partner. To be his clan's, Madam Lan. Just thinking of this possibility brought so much ache to her heart.

She loves him.

Who wouldn't fall in love with that kind of man? And it is so painful that there is a big chance he won't love her anymore.

"Xichen" she whispers. A  tear slides down on the pale cheek of Daiyu.

"What should I do? Please...someone tell me...what to do?" she whispered and finally let herself break down in tears as she continue reminding herself of how useless and dirty she was.

"Sect leader Jiang! "

The Jiang family together with the Twin Jades are having a meeting on where is the place that they will search next to find Daiyu when a Jiang cultivator interrupted them.