Chapter 22

NOT EDITED

Chapter 22: Lan Xichen

   In the middle of a forest that was quite far in Gusu, a lady can be seen searching for something...or someone. The lady was no other than, Wei Daiyu. She was looking for the first jade of Gusu.

'A-Huan, where are you?'

It's been hours already and Daiyu hasn't found Lan Xichen yet. She must be the one who will find him, not Meng Yao. She must stop the future events of Lan Xichen and Meng Yao.

Daiyu continued looking for the first jade. She stops for a bit since she's tired already but she will not stop looking for the first jade. She drinks some water to ease her thirst. She's physically and mentally tired. Physically tired from fighting the wens and mentally tired because she can't stop thinking about future events. She was sure that the Wen clan had already sent an invitation to every sect for Qishan Indoctrination. She wants to be there since she wants to protect her brother. But she must find Lan Xichen first. She promised Lan Wangji that she will find her brother. Thinking that Lan Wangji will be there, she felt assured that Wuxian will be fine. She knows that Lan Wangji will protect her brother.

She was distracted when she heard some noise near her. Daiyu unsheathed her sword and carefully look for the noise. She follow the noise and she was led into a big rock. No one was there so she was confused. She was about to go back when she heard it again. She listened to it carefully. It sounds like someone is moaning from pain. She concluded that it must be behind the big rock. She slowly went behind the big rock and was shocked when she saw what she had been searching for all along.

"A-Huan!"

She immediately went beside the first jade. He was hurt. Daiyu checked Xichen's s body and saw that he have wounds and scratches but what worries her was the deep cut on his shoulder. It looked deep and it looks like it was caused by an arrow. She touched Xichen's s body and felt that he have a fever. Lan Xichen doesn't even notice that she was there. He was too weak to notice it.

" A-Huan. A- Huan can you hear me? " The jade was slowly losing consciousness. Maybe because he lost a lot of blood.

"Let's get you out of here,"  she said and did her best to carry the first jade.

"A-Huan walk first. Do not lose your consciousness Let's find a place first. " She said to the first jade.

"A-Yu..?" Lan Xichen was close to losing consciousness when he felt a presence. He knows whose presence was it so he forced himself to stay awake. His vision was kinda blurry when he opened his eyes and saw that a person was in front of him. It's her. He was sure of it. His heart knows her.

"Yes, yes it's me. Stay strong A-Huan." Daiyu said. Xichen didn't answer since he was too weak already but he did his best to stand up with the help of Daiyu. They are about to walk when Daiyu heard a noise. Footsteps.

"Master Lan Xichen are you here?"

Daiyu knows this voice. It's Meng Yao. She look at the man beside her and saw that he is too weak to notice the noise so she decided to stay quiet until Meng Yao was gone.

"Please answer me if you are here"

She stayed quiet until Meng Yao concluded that the first jade must not be here and left. When she was sure that Meng Yao was gone, she forced Lan Xichen to walk again. She needs to treat him immediately. It looks like the arrow that pierced his shoulder was poisoned. He needs to be treated immediately. They keep on walking until Daiyu saw a small cave. She decided to go there since Xichen needs to be treated already.