Chapter 21

NOT EDITED

Chapter 20

It's been a day already since the journey of the twin jades and the Wei siblings. Everything is back to normal. The jades are in their clan and the Wei siblings are back in Lotus Pier. The study in Gusu already ended and every student went back to their clan and families.

Daiyu is standing at the dock, silently looking at the lotus plants. She just finished recalling her next plan. And that is to help the Lan clan. She knows that meddling in Wen's attack on the Lan clan will put the Jiang clan into trouble. That is why she will help them without letting them know of her identity. She doesn't want to risk Jiang's clan. Over the years, she grew to love Lotus Pier already. And she can't afford to lose their clan.

"Shijie!"

She look at the person who called her and saw Jiang Cheng. He was running towards her. Daiyu smiled at her youngest brother. Daiyu sees the Jiang siblings as her siblings. They might not be biologically related but for her, they are siblings by heart.

"A-Cheng"

Jiang Cheng stops in front of her.

"Shijie it's time for breakfast. Everyone is looking for you" Jiang Cheng said and smiled at her. It was strange that Jiang Cheng is smiling at her since the Jiang Cheng she knows before she enter the MDZS world was a boy version of Madam Yu. But she's happy that Jiang Cheng wasn't like the Jiang Cheng she first know. Fixing the Jiang family ended well.

"Okay then. Let's go, I'm hungry already" she said and grab the hand of her other little brother.

They both went to the dining area and saw that everyone is already there. The food is also served already.

"Good. We are now complete. Let's eat" Madam Yu said. They started eating while asking each other's day. Daiyu always enjoys this kind of bonding. As always, Wuxian is the most talkative.

"...and that's how I catch the pheasant," he said ending his story about their last night hunt.

"You idiot why didn't you tell me you're going to a night hunt " Jiang Cheng complained while glaring at Wuxian. Wuxian on the other hand just grins at him.

"Well, I just want to test the knowledge of the juniors and hey you were asleep that day so I didn't bother waking you up" Wuxian explained. Wuxian is always the one who invites night hunts. Most of the time, both Wuxian and Jiang Cheng go out. Daiyu is not a fan of night hunting so it was rare for her to be seen outside the Jiang Clan. She prefers being in their clan, just reading and training. Sometimes she also accompanies Jiang Yanli when she is treating someone.

"Uncle Jiang, Aunt Yu, I need to go somewhere after our breakfast"

All eyes were on her now.

"Where are you going Jiejie? It's rare for you to go out? " Wuxian asks. Of course, they know her well. She wasn't able to answer Wuxian since Jiang Cheng ask her also.

"That's right. Are you going on a night hunt Shijie? Can we come too?" Jiang Cheng asks.

Being with them is one of the things Daiyu enjoys but she needs to lie to them since she doesn't want them to be involved in what she is about to do. It's better this way.