one.

What. Just. Happened.

Seungmin let out a soft whimper as the other guy deepened the kiss by pulling him closer to his body. The warmth that seeped into Seungmin's body made him nearly turn into a puddle of mess. All Seungmin could think about was 'God really made someone know how to use their lips, huh?'. The guy is such a great kisser and Seungmin sort of loving it.

Seungmin's fingers found their way to tug at the hem of the guy's shirt, wanting to feel the complacent warmth that he grew to fond in their two minutes of making out. Seungmin did mentally counted the time passed in his head but gosh, he almost lost it again when the guy started to lick his lower lips, asking for entrance. Seungmin instinctively allowed him to do so. The guy smoothly slides his tongue against Seungmin's.

It was kinda hot.

A few surprised gasps managed to come out from Seungmin's throat. It felt too good.

[Thirty minutes earlier]

Seungmin couldn't stay still. He couldn't focus either for the tutorial session. He just knew his TA would call for him later for being both restless and spacing out. Usually, he would be the one who does the talks, answering the questions from the tutorial's questions.

But not today. His mind was all over the place.

The reason for this blotchy day was because of Hyunjin. The best-friend-but-always-give-him-headache kinda friend.

Hyunjin texted him a minute ago:

hyunjin 🥟: hey, at what time you'll be done with your class?
seungmin 🐶: another thirty minutes, more or less
seungmin 🐶: why?
hyunjin 🥟: don't be late!! you have a date to attend ~~

Seungmin stopped from writing the answers and trying to hold himself from doing anything ugly. He might explode in this small room, with the other fifteen students and his TA.

Don't get him wrong. He loves Hyunjin. As much as he loves kimchi stew. But Hyunjin sometimes is-- out of control. No, scratch that. Hyunjin is harassing his private life at some point, and he doesn't understand why.

Why is Hyunjin so invested with his love life?

seungmin 🐶: hyunjin...
seungmin 🐶: we talked about this
seungmin 🐶: you already knew I have a boyfriend

No, Seungmin doesn't have any boyfriend.

hyunjin 🥟: ...
hyunjin 🥟: you never show me who is he
hyunjin 🥟: i thought he's not real

He is, indeed, not real, Hyunjin. Spot on.

hyunjin 🥟: you're still at the campus, right?
hyunjin 🥟: at the faculty?
hyunjin 🥟: I'll be there in 10

Seungmin let out a short sigh as he put back his stationeries into his pencil case and weakly put all the abandoned tutorial's answers back in his backpack, ready to leave the room as his TA just finished the last question and reminded them about their next class.

"Are you okay Min?" Seungmin turned his head to the voice, Felix's, who was in the same tutorial slot with him.

"I'm fine."

Felix let out a soft chuckle as he slings his bag, ready to leave as well but stayed sitting on the chair next to Seungmin. The others were still clustering at the door. Let's just say they don't have the energy to join the crowd.

"You barely focus just now. You always love our tutorial slot." Felix stated and Seungmin let out a dry laugh.

Tell him about it.