eight.

While they were lounging in the living room after having their dinner, Jisung started to rummage into the shopping bags that they got from their little visit at the candle warehouse earlier. They bought quite a lot of candles, especially Felix since the latter having a mini obsession for scented candles. Same goes for Jisung. Both hauled quite a number for their little dorm

Seungmin rested on the couch with his hand sitting on Minho's thigh as the elder insisted on cleaning and changing the band aid that protect Seungmin's finger that got a cut from yesterday. Of course, that managed a few coos, especially from Felix. But Seungmin couldn't be bothered by it anymore. His body is tired and he's not in the mood for another debate of 'This is what others would do too? Minho hyung is not a special case.'.

The way Minho's fingers moved against Seungmin's somehow gave him the warmth and comfort that he always enjoys whenever he's around the elder. Given he already took a long shower after they came back. He's getting sleepy because of how Minho gently blew the tip of his fingers after he finished everything.

"Hyung, I'm not a kid, you know. You don't need to blow my finger like that." Seungmin managed after Minho tapped his hand, silently telling him he's done. Seungmin muttered a quick thanks right after.

"Then, do you want me to kiss it better?" Minho had this smirk on his face ready with his fake kissy face and Seungmin lightly pushed the elder's face away, chuckling at how silly Minho could get at the most random times.

"Gross." Seungmin scrunched his nose and Minho stood up to keep back the emergency box from where he took it earlier.

"Both of you are the gross ones. Are you even aware? Geez." Hyunjin snickered as he walked out from the bathroom with his still wet hair and a dry towel. He joined them as he sat at a single seat couch, starting to dry his hair aggressively with the towel.

"Why? I can't be gross with my boyfriend?" Seungmin fights back with an unconscious pout as a habit whenever he's arguing with Hyunjin.

Minho returned to his seat next to Seungmin with an amused giggle. "You want to be gross with me, darling?" Minho raised both of his brows with a knowing smirk

Oh, he wants to play, isn't he?

Seungmin is competitive like that. He let out the most flirty smile he ever did and moved his lips closer to Minho's ears, just enough for his breath to reach the elder's skin.

"You want to?" it wasn't that loud but clear enough for the people who shared the same living room with them to hear it too.

"Ew, you two. Please go to your room. We need to keep our eyes in PG13 here, alright?" Jisung half yelled from where he was sitting with his little haul.

"I'm starting to regret inviting you two here..." Hyunjin sighed as he finished drying his hair.

"Oh really? You're going back to Seoul by yourself tomorrow. Minho hyung would gladly leave you here. Right, jagi?" Seungmin suppressed the word jagi as he looked at the elder, who was already looking at him with a slight shock but quick to control his expression by clearing his throat away.

"I would want to do that but if I'm not mistaken, all of you are having finals by next week, right? As your tutor, it's my responsibility to bring all of you back to the campus. Safe and sound." Minho pinched Seungmin's chubby cheeks lightly with his sweet smile. Seungmin could feel his heart is doing that again. The one with thumping too hard against his chest as if it was about to get out from the ribs.

"Ah, hyung. Why do you need to remind us of that?" Jisung started to whine and faked a cry as he finished with his candles, taking a seat on another available couch to sprawl his whole body on it.