disclaimer + synopsis

synopsis:

"Can you be my boyfriend?"

"Your what?"

"My boyfriend. Not the real one. A fake one. Please?"

"Okay."

Seungmin's eyes widened.

Did Lee Minho just agree to his crazy idea? He did, didn't he?

Just because he wants to avoid those random blind dates that Hyunjin always set him up for (tell him about it, why his friend so invested to set him on blind dates?) Seungmin came up with a crazy idea. But he never thought Minho would so easily agree to him?

disclaimer: this is a work tagged with fanfiction. it does not affiliate with people mentioned in real life. everything happening here is based on pure imagination and fiction. and, if you don't like it, you can always stop from reading it. just please don't spread the hates around here :')

a/n: hello! hi again everyone! well, if you're from my previous works, welcome back honey~ we're going on a new adventure. and if you're new here, welcome sweethearts~ we're going on a ride. for clarification, I wrote on ao3 too. so, if you're seeing the same work on that platform, it's actually mine too! no worries~! I just want to post it here too because originally, I wanted to post another work, but I went on writer block for too long and that one is still in progress (will post it too when I'm out from my slump!!).

Also, I really don't want to finish writing this story yet (you know me) but somehow, I want to end it in the other platform. Thus, I'm going to post the unposted parts here. If you're okay with it ;)

I really hope you'll enjoy this work too and keep on loving 2min <3