twelve.

"What do you mean Uncle Minho has to go?" Seohyuk's lips turned downward and tears started to brim in his eyes when Minho said he needed to go after having breakfast. The little one stopped eating his cereal in his seat by Minho's side, trying his best to hold the tears back from crying.

Everyone, including Seungmin, Seungmin's sister, Sohee noona, their parents, were watching Seohyuk's little drama and Seungmin already muttered under his breath: 'Here we go again.' and Sohee noona told Minho to just let the little kid be in his own drama. But Minho knew he couldn't.

Lee Minho, stay focused! You can't have a kid crying right now. This is just as similar as how you're coaxing your little brother. It's not that hard!

Minho cooed at the sight and leaned his head down so that his eyes would reach Seohyuk's eyes level. He looked into the little fella's eyes before he linked their pinkies together. Seohyuk blinked his eyes repeatedly, giving Minho a confused look, as well as trying to shoo the tears away.

"I promise you that I'll come back soon, hm?" Minho gave the little one a promising smile and that already made Seohyuk beamed widely to the point he's showing his full bright teeth first.

"Really? You're not lying? If you make a promise, you can't break it, you know." Seohyuk wiped the tears from before and tightened his pinkie over Minho's.

Minho answered with a firm nod and that gained a very squeaky, excited scream with a tight koala hug around his neck. He was almost losing his own breath but thanks to Sohee who was quick to pull her adorable son away from Minho and repeating the apology countless times.

"It's okay. I'm still alive and fine." Minho flashed Sohee a reassuring smile as he continued to eat the remaining meal that he halfly finished just now.

"Oh dear. But still, I'm so sorry Minho-sshi. Seohyuk never been this comfortable with someone that he just met. It surprised me too, he's comfortable with you this fast." Sohee was still holding Seohyuk in her arms as she was cleaning the little one's lips due to the milk smear from his cereal.

"Oh, isn't that means I am Seohyuk's best uncle?" Minho playfully asked as he bopped the little one's nose. And Seohyuk nodded enthusiastically with his little 'Eung!'.

"No way! I am still Seohyuk's best uncle, right baby?" Seungmin on the other hand, talked with his half-filled mouth from his seat in front of Minho as his gaze looked at Seohyuk.

The little one seemed guilty for leaving his Uncle Minnie behind as he was fiddling with his chubby fingers and then turned his gaze to look at Minho for help. How does the uncle and his nephew look so alike to the point they always seek for Minho with those eyes whenever they need help?

"Uncle Minnie is still the best, right Seohyuk?" Seohyuk just nodded happily with Minho's help.

"I love both Uncle Minnie and Uncle Minho so much!!" the little Seohyuk wriggled his way off from his mother's grip and ran towards Seungmin's seat. The younger one gave the little Seohyuk happy kisses on those chubby cheeks repeatedly.

Minho unconsciously smiled contentedly to see the scene upon his eyes. He could feel the serotonin seeping through the vessels in his body. How could just by looking at someone give him this much happiness? It's just too impossible to even calculate the likelihood of this to happen.

It's the same feeling Minho had this morning when he woke up to a very clingy Seungmin who wrapped his arms around Minho's torso with his cheeks planted next to Minho's right arm. Minho could feel the blood rushing towards his face as his heart worked hard to pump the blood everywhere all around the other parts of his body.