six.

The groceries went unexpectedly well and were a lot easier with less awkwardness after their little talk. Minho could feel the tension from their first meeting left when he’s with Hyunjin. Seungmin was right, in a way. Hyunjin is talking a little bit too much at a time, but his words make you feel at ease. You can feel the comfort that you could lean to.

Hyunjin is, overall, a person who you unconsciously wanted to be under his care.

He cares about his friends. When Minho was busy choosing on what menu they should have for dinner, the latter carefully chose the meal based on every person’s preferences and that includes Minho’s too.

“Oh, hyung. What do you prefer? Pork belly or beef?” Hyunjin turned his heels and walked towards Minho who was carefully examining the vegetables for their fiber intake.

“I’m fine with whichever.” Minho looked over the protein that Hyunjin brought to show to him. The mart is currently having a sale as the price for both are quite cheap from usual.

“We’ll take pork belly then. Seungminnie loves them with kimchi stew. Well, of course, you knew that, right?” Hyunjin gave Minho a knowing smile before he put a pack of juicy pork belly into their trolley before he walked away to put the beef back.

Minho unconsciously smiled as he mentally taking note on Seungmin’s favorite. He put back the radish he’s been holding and took a container of aged kimchi before he put it in their cart.

While they’re walking towards the snacks’ aisle, Hyunjin carefully picks the snacks from racks to racks, picking the ones that his friends enjoy the most, based on their preferences. Minho was somehow impressed at how Hyunjin could remember every one of them.

Jisung loves every kind of potato chip. Felix loves anything that is sweet. Seungmin loves anything with sour cream base. And again, Minho mentally secure the little point of Seungmin’s favourite into somewhere in his memory.

When they went back to the airbnb, the other three– actually only two of them– were running for their lives towards them. Minho was confused for a moment as Jisung clings to Hyunjin and Seungmin on the other hand hid himself timidly behind Minho's back. His hands were trembling as he had a tight grip onto Minho's shoulders.

“What the hell—”

“Hyunjin, stop asking. Help me! Our room…" Jisung cut Hyunjin’s word as his fingers aggressively pointed towards the room the three of them were sharing.

Minho trudged into the kitchen to put all the groceries with Seungmin still clawing onto his back. Seems like he won’t let Minho’s shirt go at any moment. Minho lets him.

“What’s going on?” Minho softly asked Seungmin after he put the plastic bags away but it’s kinda useless. The younger was still quivering by his side.

Hyunjin gave Jisung a questioning look. “What’s with the room—”

Just before Hyunjin finished, Felix came out from the room with a victorious smile on his face. “Guys, I caught it!!” there’s something in his hand though as he raised it up.

“LEE YONGBOK!! PUT THAT LETHAL THING AWAY!!” Seungmin screamed as he pulled Minho more to hide himself away and Minho who still had no idea what’s going on, unknowingly let his body get dragged by the younger.

“Oh for the love of God—” Hyunjin was about to nag. However, in less than a minute, he joined the screaming Jisung and Seungmin when Felix walked towards them with that something in between his fingers.

Minho could feel himself getting shivers too down his spine before he slowly stepped back with Seungmin was still clinging to him. Minho tried to take a deep breath and calm himself down. Now, there’s another two, Jisung and Hyunjin, hiding behind Minho with Seungmin.