eleven.

Minho should've taken Seungmin's little warnings a little bit seriously.

Minho could feel that his body is losing its strength while he's looking after Seungmin's nephew— scratch that, actually. He's dying. The little guy is indeed a very, extremely energetic fella. Minho could see his imaginary HP bar getting lower and changing from green to red.

"Uncle Minho!" the little fella, Seohyuk, called for his name for the nth time of the day when Minho sat defeatedly on the carpeted floor as he was struggling to catch his breath after those aggressive moves. How does a little body have so much energy?

Minho could only manage a tired 'yes' while the little one had these overly sparkly, excited eyes flashing to him. Minho could feel his heart melted.

No, Lee Minho! You must stay focused and strong! You're not a weak guy—

"Can we please do that helicopter thing again?" oh, Lee Minho is just a weak guy indeed. Not when the little Seohyuk pulled that puppy's face card and it's so similar to Seungmin's.

"Don't you think you need to get some rest, Seohyuk-ah?" Minho asked the little one but he gained an overly cute shaking head reaction with an overly wide anticipating smile. This is a real torture. Why are their family's genes so strong? Minho couldn't say no to the little one's face who had those— Seungmin's eyes.

"It's fun playing with you, Uncle Minho. Uncle Minnie couldn't even lift me up. He's a little weak." Seohyuk told Minho while looking at him about how excited he is but lowered his voice down at the last part as he looked around as if Seungmin would appear out of nowhere.

That gained a hearty laugh from Minho.

But speaking of the younger, where was he?

"Where is your Uncle Minnie?" Minho asked the little one as he stood up and Seohyuk stretched both of his arms up, asking Minho to lift him up again.

One of Minho's weaknesses: he couldn't say no to animals and little kids. He faked a sigh as he carefully picked Seohyuk up into his arms and the little one happily hugged Minho.

"Uncle Minnie said Seohyuk can play with Uncle Minho only for today. So, Seohyuk came and played with Uncle Minho and let Uncle Minnie to rest in his room." so, he's running away, huh? How sneaky.

Minho just knew what to do to the younger as his brain started to generate more than ten fresh ideas on how he should let the younger to properly rest in his room.

"We need more people to play. Because– more people, more fun, right?" Minho caught one of the ideas his brain managed to give him (this time he will, surely, make Seungmin join them. By hook, or by crook) and Seohyuk hummed in agreement. "Should we go and wake Uncle Minnie up?" Seohyuk happily nodded to Minho's silly idea and Minho quickly tiptoed into Seungmin's room with Seohyuk in his arms.

Minho quietly opened the door, while Seohyuk held his breath, and they continued their little mission as they succeeded to invade Seungmin's space. Seungmin was sleeping soundly on his spacious queen sized bed with a few books and plushies around him. Minho waited no time to throw his body and Seohyuk (Minho keeps Seohyuk safe in his arms) next to Seungmin when his steps found the end of Seungmin's bed. That made the younger one stirred awake in shock, eyes widened.

"What the–" Seungmin blinked his eyes a few times with a fist ready. Minho laughed at the reaction while Seohyuk giggled in his arms.

"Uncle Minnie's awake!! Let's play together!! More people, more fun!!" Seohyuk copied what Minho told him earlier as he wriggled out his little body from Minho's arms and jumped up and down repeatedly on Seungmin's bed.