four.

Seungmin arrived at the said place, a cafe five kilometers in radius of their campus, that they settled to meet up last night earlier than the actual time. But that's fine. He likes to be early for appointments anyway.

In the meantime, he was focusing on finishing an assignment that he needs to turn in by this week. Programming theory. Talk about his boldness trying to finish the course that Minho's tutoring him.

To think again, this whole fake dating thing is quite– wild. When he sits down and ponders about it, it's reasonably crazy to date your tutor.

But the fact Minho agreed to whatever Seungmin came up with is still a bizarre idea to him. Did Minho even have this long term thought in his head before he agreed?

That's why they need to have this talk.

Seungmin didn't notice when did Minho arrived until he heard someone was clearing his throat. As his eyes looked up, Minho was standing in front of him. Looking neat and crisp, just how he looked like from yesterday's talk with his slim fit white dress shirt, leaving the upper two buttons undone. Except for his hair went back to the usual fluffy chestnut that softly covers his forehead with the usual glasses are back rested on his nose.

How can someone look this hot and cute at the same time?

"Hey." Minho greeted him with a smile and suddenly, a bouquet of flowers came into Seungmin's view.

They're daisies.

Seungmin threw a quizzical look at Minho but still reached his hands out, nonetheless, to accept the flowers with a smile. "Thank you. They're beautiful but you don't have to get me anything though..."

"I just want to get them for you. For no reason." the smile...that smile really is the main reason why he's a charmer, isn't it?

Seungmin cleared his throat and carefully put the flowers on his bag. He then gestured to Minho to take a seat in front of him where it was less messy than the other parts of the table. He gathered a few papers that were still scattering around and put them in a file.

"Sorry, it was a bit messy. Deadlines are everywhere." He sheepishly told Minho as the older settled down and patiently waited for him to finish.

"It's fine. A few weeks before finals are ruthless. I don't even know how I survived back then..." Minho sighed with a subtle regret in his voice.

"And continued as postgrad...You're something else, Mr. Lee." Seungmin playfully replied with a smirk on his face. Talk about how he's getting the confidence to tease his tutor like that when they never had any friendly moments before. Maybe it's the vibe now.

Minho chuckled at Seungmin's wit until his eyes turned crescent. Oh, another charm point!

"Let's say that I am a nerd and not ready to be an industry slave." Minho pouted a bit (Seungmin saw it!!) with a slight sigh escaped his lips.

"Was it that hard?"

"You could say that. Or maybe, I might have a passion to be an educator." Just before Seungmin could continue their small talk, the café crew at the counter was calling for his name for the order he made from earlier.

Seungmin excused himself and ran towards the counter to pick them up. When he walked back towards their table, Minho helped him to set the drinks and desserts carefully before they went back to the main purpose of their meeting.

"So, um. We kind of need a proper talk for things I needed your help with a week ago." Seungmin cautiously arranged his words and Minho just nodded as he popped a big, fresh strawberry into his mouth.