five.

"Ah, it's good to get out of that stuffed and smelly dorm." Jisung said as he got out of Minho's SUV when they arrived at Gongjin.

Felix then joined the little stretching session by Jisung then followed by a just-woke-up Hyunjin beside them. The sound of the waves hitting the shores made all of them enjoy the silence before Hyunjin decided to start whining as his brain became fully functional after his little nap in the car.

"Who in their right mind wants to visit a freaking beach during winter?" Hyunjin whined as he tightened the jacket around his body after they finished straightening their backs and spines.

"Us, apparently. We didn't force you to join though." Jisung gave Hyunjin this it's-not-my-fault look, one eyebrow up with his lips skewed to the right.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "And you guys are going to leave me alone, in that stuffy, smelly dorm? No, thank you."

Minho and Seungmin were still in the car as the older one let out a long sigh of relief. It's been a while since he drove this long, and he managed to drive this far today in a span of three hours. His back is killing him at some point. Minho did a little stretch to straighten his spine and leaned against the seat, letting his whole body to relax after a long drive.

Minho looked at Seungmin at the passenger's seat next to him, looking fondly at his friends with a little smile with his phone's camera directed to them.

"You don't have to keep me company, you know. Go and have fun with your friends, I'm going to close my eyes for a moment and enjoy some silence." Minho told Seungmin with a weakly as he blinked his eyes for a few times, trying to shoo the tardiness away. The younger let out a light chuckle before he shook his head.

"Nah, I'll pass. They're too loud, aren't they? I want to enjoy some silence too." the younger said before he copied what Minho did as he lowered the seat and lay down, eyes closed.

Minho too, closing his eyes, enjoying the comfortable silence he's sharing with Seungmin. The sound of the waves lapping against the shore calming him. He almost went into the dreamland before he heard someone's whispering.

"They're sleeping." it was hushed but Minho caught the familiar deep voice from Felix before he heard another hushed voice, which he assumed to be Jisung's.

"I understand if Minho hyung's sleeping but Kim Seungmin? He didn't drive."

And then, another hushed voice. "Seungmin didn't sleep a wink last night. He was too excited for today's trip with his boyfriend, I guess. Let him be."

Minho almost smiled but he remembered he was supposed to sleep. He kept his sleeping act with his eyes still closed. Not long after Seungmin's friends gave their unnecessary (yet helping) comments, Minho pretended that he's waking up from his slumber as he rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms out. He acted out a fake yawn before his eyes found a peaceful, sleeping Seungmin next to him with his three friends' heads at the car's window that he purposely left it open for air circulation.

"You're awake, hyung?" Felix asked when Minho's eyes met his. Minho groggily nodded, still keeping the act he just woke up.

They decided to head to the airbnb that Felix and Jisung managed to rent a few days before, still with a hushed tone, not wanting to wake Seungmin up.

"We can swap, you know. I can drive." Jisung offered and Minho shrugged it off saying he still can drive to the house. The three of them then filled the seats at the back again before Minho started the car.

Seungmin was still sound asleep even when the wheels hit the strayed rocks on the road. Hyunjin was not lying about how the younger one didn't sleep a wink last night. A small smile grew on Minho's lips before he turned the wheel at the last junction Jisung read from a navigator, saying they're almost arrived.