two.

a/n: eheh *scratching head* I am so so sorry; the update is getting later than I was expecting when I would continue. and I am really sorry about it. I think this month gonna be a little, not a lot, hectic for me but I promise I'll post a new one when I got the time <3 I hope you'll still patiently wait for it.

but for now, happy reading!!

-----

If you are wondering on how the whole fiasco of Seungmin desperately needed a quick boyfriend, it went like this:

It was quite a calm night in Seungmin's opinion. He just took a long, hot shower after the entire day of being in campus, finishing a few of his assignments, just a little bit of here and there before he submitted all of them at once.

He's basically free from a little hell before the new week come. He felt happy and contented.

Until he heard the news that Hyunjin just told him and the latter currently snuggling into Seungmin's arms while both sitting on the couch in their shared dorm.

"Hyunjin." Seungmin turned to his friend with this irritated look on his face. He crossed his arms over his chest as the latter replied with his usual, cheerful 'Yes?' and fluttering both of his eyes a few times.

Seungmin softly sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. The headache is coming. This is not the first time Hyunjin made him feel like he's about to rip his whole head and let himself be a bald man before he turns fifty. It happened for countless of times which Seungmin couldn't be bothered to keep track of it.

"We talked about this. About how you can't just sign me up for some random blind dates." Seungmin stressed his tone carefully so that he won't hurt his friend's feelings but at the same time, telling him that he doesn't like it.

"But Seungminnie–"

"Hwang Hyunjin." Seungmin cut Hyunjin's words with his voice went an octave higher than his usual soft and polite tone and that made Hyunjin to turn his head at Seungmin with this guilty look.

Seungmin doesn't like this. He doesn't like it when he needed to use this tone to Hyunjin.

Seungmin let out the nth sigh of the day. "Look, I'm sorry for raising my voice but please. I've been busy as it is, and I can't possibly go out and have a blind date at this time. You should've known that, out of other people. You listened to me complaining about it every single night."

Hyunjin's lips were tightly sealed as he listened to Seungmin. And Seungmin thought the latter would give in and cancel the said blind date right away.

It went downhill instead.

"That was the reason why I set you up for dates so that you'll loosen up a bit. You've been wary and anxious these days. You need a time to rest and have fun."

Seungmin agreed that he needed a time to rest. Or to have a little fun. It won't hurt the time he'd needed for his academic studies. But going on blind date is clearly not the way for it.

"I can't, Hyunjin. I–"

"Why? It's not like you're in a relationship." Hyunjin now straightened his back and face Seungmin fully, with his eyes looking straight at Seungmin's face.

Relationship...

And that was how Seungmin's big brain saw a light of hope for his way out from whatever other blind dates Hyunjin had his name in the list. A mentally lit up bulb appeared on Seungmin's head.

"That was the reason. I have a boyfriend." confidence is the key, Kim Seungmin. Confidence.

Have a boyfriend, my foot.