extra: my forever cherry 3.14159... (pt. 1)

a/n: hi again! and as promised, here's the extra chapter (pt 1) <3 I'm so sorry for the late update, I put up a notice on my message board so that was the reason >,<

I was contemplating either; 1) should I put on different parts bcs IT'S SO FCKING LONG! or 2) we can just ride on the roller coaster with 9k words :'D but I chose the former *peace*

so here, extra chapter with two parts due to me who couldn't stop writing under her meds influence :'D this part alone had reached 4.6k words. do take your time to enjoy this part hehe 

——

"Oh, Kim Seungmin. You're here!" Changbin cheerfully welcomed the younger but a few seconds later his happy smile turned into a quizzical look. "Wait, KIM SEUNGMIN?! You're here??!!" clearly, Changbin was too surprised to see the younger one standing in front of his doorstep right now.

It's a normal reaction for the elder who was just too shocked to have Seungmin here. Well, who didn't? In the United States, in Massachusetts, Kim Seungmin threw him a surprise visit from South Korea without mentioning it to him first. Changbin quickly took Seungmin's luggage in and let the younger one enter his apartment.

"Ehe, hello and good day, Changbin hyung." Seungmin gave Changbin a little wave as he stepped into Changbin's apartment, still having that cute smile that Changbin couldn't even say anything to retaliate.

"Don't ehe and good day me like that. This is not a good day. Wait, I mean, it's good to see you again and all— but what in the world are you doing here? In Massachusetts? Was Minho hyung even aware?" Changbin put Seungmin's thing at a corner of his apartment and told the younger one to sit anywhere he could.

Well, Changbin wasn't expecting a guest at any moment thus the current state of his place is quite— bizarre. It's not a sight to have a guest over. He didn't make his apartment up since he's been cooped up at the campus most of the time. The piles of clothes and papers were everywhere. They sat at the only available space in the elder's room, the couch.

Changbin too, moved to Harvard around a year and a half after Minho started his research here. Their previous university had recommended him to join Minho with the groundwork. Well, of course, Changbin was more than glad to agree since he'd be meeting his sunbae aka his beloved hyung again.

Seungmin shook his head with an overly smiley face. "Nope, he doesn't even know that I'm here."

Changbin's eyes widened. "Then, what are you doing here? You know that Minho hyung just lives next door to my apartment, right? He's right there." Changbin pointed to the wall that connected his and Minho's rented apartment.

"I know. But my arrival was supposed to be a surprise? It's his birthday in two days. I am his birthday surprise." and there's still Seungmin's sweet smile that Changbin could only manage a tight lipped expression. There was nothing else he could say.

The elder let out a defeated sigh. Just what in the world he'd gotten himself into.

"Then, what are you planning to do?" Changbin asked as he then left the seat and entered his kitchen.

His kitchen must have something decent to serve the guest. Seungmin too, must've been tired from the flight. Not to mention the time he needed to spend during the transit and while in the flight. Changbin found two bottles of orange juice in his fridge and checked for the expiry date, two weeks from today. These might do. He gave Seungmin the bottle and the younger muttered a small thanks before he gulped down the drink.

"If I'm not mistaken, he told me yesterday that he'll have a conference today? I'll knock on his door after he comes back later and that's it. You don't need to know the rest." Seungmin winked at him and Changbin gave him a disgusted look.