seven.

a/n: surprise!! I guess 😌 so um, yeah, as usual. another new part after a new part as an apology from me bcs I didn't post anything over more than a week because I was preparing for my convocation day. and I'm sorry bout it. however, your girl here graduated!! 👩🏻‍🎓✌🏼 anyway, here's the new part hehe do enjoy~~

-----

“Did you see how he was very worried when you accidentally cut your finger just now?” Seungmin tiredly let out a sigh when Felix was talk (gushing) about how sweet Minho was towards him, over and over.

Here we go again.

Felix and Seungmin were still lounging in the living room with Jisung’s netflix played on the television for which both of them knew that no one was paying attention to the movie. Not when Felix kept on talking about the accident he did earlier and how Minho treated him.

Well, in his defense, anyone would do the same thing, right? Someone’s injured, someone else would treat the injury from getting any infection. There's this something called ‘first aid treatment’. It’s totally normal and definitely not something to gush over.

“We get it, Lix. You’ve been talking about this for about five times or so in a span of an hour.” Seungmin rested his head onto Felix’s shoulder and started to get comfortable while Felix softly rubbed Seungmin's back, easing the tension like he always did whenever Seungmin came to snuggle him. Felix is always warm and Seungmin loves it.

As Seungmin was getting sleepy, Felix continued to talk to him. “I can see how he really, really loves you.” the living room now was completely silent after Felix switched off the television. Only the sound of the heater and water flow from the bathroom can be heard. Maybe from Hyunjin, or Jisung, as the two were debating on who should shower first.

“Hmm, why would you say that?” Seungmin looked up from Felix's shoulder to see his friend already smiling sweetly at him.

“Just because. I have eyes, you know. I can see. Try asking Jisung or Hyunjin about that. They would say the same too.” Seungmin just shrugged it off and snuggled closer to Felix. Felix’s fingers automatically combed the locks of Seungmin’s hair, making him even sleepier. It’s actually even better if he’s going to accidentally fall asleep here tonight.

Not that he doesn’t want to share a room with Minho. It's not that he wants it either. He can just room with the elder. It’s just – he’s afraid, like what if the older one actually feels uncomfortable with him around? They didn’t agree on anything like this before.

“Where is Minho hyung?” Felix asked and Seungmin started to doze himself off but managed to focus on his friend again.

“Um, in the room, I guess. Something with his iPad. Maybe his thesis. I don’t want to disturb him.” there was a brief comfortable silence after that as Felix kept playing with his hair and he’s getting himself into dreamland.

“I am happy to see you happy, Minnie. I really do.” Felix’s whisper was the last thing that he consciously heard and replied with a faint hum before he really let himself to completely relax on the couch.

Everything that happened earlier today, totally draining his energy. From how he couldn’t sleep the night earlier because he didn’t know how to pack his shirts for their short getaway (Hyunjin said he’s actually excited to see his boyfriend. p/s: He’s not.) to how the whole cockroach commotion happened earlier and lastly where he accidentally cutting his own fingers while trying to cook.