Prologue

*Y/N'S POV*

I've been waiting for the opportunity to go to the pizzaplex for such a long time but, I'm not entirely sure if I should go. I used to work at the last Freddy Fazbear's diner, before it got turned ino fazbear's fright, then burned down to the ground.. That's the last anyone saw of Vincent. there was this animatronic there, a worn down green-gold bunny from Fredbear's diner.  It was decomposing, the springlocks had been triggered and a body was inside it, a barely purple and red one.  

I remember the sweat dripping down my face as I looked at him, the eyes of the supposedly dead man had opened, the face of the animatronic lifted, revealing the horrifying face. I screamed, I backed away, he screamed. He tried to get me. I ran. I grabbed a canister of gasoline, I poured it behind me as I ran, I threw the remaining liquid onto him, tears trailing down my cheeks, he screamed again as I took out my handy lighter and set fire to the walls. 

Odly enough, as I ran away it was a beautiful sight, even if I killed my best friend, for the second time it would seem. But I came to find how I soon regret my choice, wishing that I had never come across him. He became my curse, our old friendship fogotten. Everytime it  happened, he gained great pleasure, his soul wrapped around mine. None of the exorcisms I had tried, nothing  I had tried had ever worked, he was no weaker and definitely no stronger. 

His control over me was strong and painful, I couldn't cope, I had stopped leaving the house for this reason. But lately it was less frequent, I was able to fight it. But this only made me wonder, and I would get so involved in my thinking that I would fuck up my work.  With a small sigh I looked at the paper in my hands, trying to rid myself of horrible memories. 

......

"So this is where I've been tranferred to work huh..."