Chapter 15

~Sun's POV~

I heard an earpiercing scream and shot my head towards the direction i heard it from. "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH M-", that was what the scream said. A shiver ran along my electrical cords as I glanced at Moon. "She's back.." I whispered, he nodded, tapping his head in annoyance. We stood in 'the room', trying to figure out how the hell they escaped. I walked towards a slightly dented part of the wall and pressed my hand against it. "Sun, what are you-?" The wall pulled back and then lifted upwards quite slowly, revealing an elevator. "Found it." I said with a smirk looking back at the few activated animatronics near me. "Alright smartass, lets go." I pressed the button and the elevator soon came up, we entered and pressed the lowest level button, which was smeared with old blood. I wiped my hands on my pants subconsiously as we started to descend.

"Sun, this isn't the Y/n we know, god knows she could have another fucked up personality in there..." "True.. But, we can always have hope in restoring her right?" I looked at him, his face was adorned with sorrow and fear."I don't know..." The Puppet cleared his throat. "I may have an idea.." He had everyone's attention. "What if we knock her out and tie her up? We could ask her questions easier then." I frowned at the preposterous idea. "I suppose but it would be difficult.." Moon muttered, stroking his chin gently in thought. Then the elevator came to its stop. "Okay guys, lets be careful.." I said and led them out and into a horrid blood splattered corridor. Written on the walls were things like: "Help us", "We're still here", "She isn't who you think", "PLEASE MAKE IT STOP". That was the most recent one, the blood still leaking down the wall.

The Puppet shivered and held onto my arm fearfully. "I can hear them.. They seek revenge.." He said quietly in a squeaky voice. I hummed in reply, the animatronics followed me through worse hallways and rooms that stank of oil, metal, corpses and chemicals. It was a truly foul mix, and so was the sight, especially when we finally found her.. "Oh my, Y/n look at this, isn't so beauuttiifuul~?" A high pitched evil voice sung. Infront of the swaying masked clown was a human tied to a chair, Buddy and other clown animatronics weren't far behind, watching with pained expressions. We hid behind the wall, peaking out carefully. The masked one swung a bloodied knife about, gripping onto the humans face, turning it about cautiously. Besides the chair there was a medical table, filled with odd instruments like a scalpel, and.. A tongue....

The urge to throw my electronic intestines up only grew when the woman cackled. "Oh Esmeralllddd~~" She coed turning to face the clowns, a blue dressed one stepped forward. "Yes Master?" He shook slightly but was clearly trying to be brave. "Tell me, what part of this human would you like to remove..~" She giggled again with an even more sick tone. "M-Master I can't..." "Oh Esmy, of course you can! What would she think ey? Her best mate chickening out on such an opportunity?" He took a step back. "Esmy..." She growled, she put the knife down and walked over to him. "Either cut something up, or get electrocuted.." He nodded fearfully and followed her to the table, it was clear in his glistening eyes how much he didn't want to do this.

The masked one slapped the human awake as Esmerald grabbed a sharp knife, holding it with shaking hands, eyes on the human as if to say 'I'm sorry..' He raised the knife, took in a deep breath and rammed it into the guys stomach, blood spat everywhere, even more so when he dragged it upwards. "Good, good, dissect him honey~" With tears running down his eyes he opened up his stomach and started tearing stuff out, the human screeched in the most horrifying way since he had no tongue. Blood splatters were everywhere, Esmerald backed away and dropped the knife in horror, going as far as to run off in the opposite direction to throw up. The masked clown laughed darkly, muttering about how pathetic he 'truly' was. A shiver shot through my spine as the human started to slump down. "Not -y-y-y--y-YEeEtT...." The masked one said in a deep glitchy growl, it's hand thrust into the mans chest and ripped out his lungs, quickly followed by his heart.

He fell back, now finally dead. With more glitchy chuckles the figure continued to dismember him, full of enticement as their hips swayed back and forth. "Fe-FE-Fetch me the s-s-s-s-SUiitt...." They growled again, the air grew thicker as a few animatronics left, soon returning with a massive clown suit. The clothing was grey, black and white. It had frills for cuffs on the wrists and ankles. The outfit was clearly old patchwork peices, though carefully sewn back together. The clown girl twitched in an odd manner as she grabbed a syringe off of the medical table beside the corpse. But it wasn't a normal syringe, this one was metal with strange bumps attached to it, and very large indeed.. "M-Master Satoarah, A-are you sure that y-you should do that?" A purple and blue jester asked her, biting his bottom lip as he carefully held up the animatronic suit. "HuH... N-n-NoW th-thAt yoU m-menTiOn it, m-may-b-bE I should j-JuSt b-buRn thiS o-onE..." 'Burn..?' "That would be better... The remnant for this one would be dangerous..." The girl simply nodded. Then her body spasmed and jerked upwards, a deep glitched howl escaping her throat as it happened.

"Shit!" Someone shouted. "PUT HER IN THE ROOM!" Someone else hollered. "Ah fuck.." The jester mumbled, letting the monochrome suit fall to the ground with a loud clatter, going towards the badly twitching clown. I made a hand motion for them the others to back away, then slowly we made our way back to the lift. We stood up from our crouched positions and pressed the up button. All was silent as we arose, all to shocked and scared to utter a single word. An electronic scream rang out from the distance. I flinched a little, 'What was that..?' The doors to the lift soon opened and revealed the distraught room, many years of sins floating about in the tainted air. "So.." Moon started in a strained voice. "Now what..?" We walked out of the lift and  into the room. "I'm not sure.. I really don't know.." I whispered in distress, everything starting to close in on me. Puppet put his hand on my shoulder. "I have an idea, but first we need to get out of this room." I nodded, he lead us out and back downstairs. It seemed that none of the animatronics had bothered to leave the back, maybe out of disinterest. No one noticed us when we entered, they were all to busy chatting and playing games. Except for one.. The Ennard, who stood lonesomely in the corner. He seemed to be playing with his new body parts, his expression plain and bored. "Just the guy." The Puppet said, gliding over to him. "I... I'm gonna go do something else okay..?" Moon said quietly. "Yeah, go ahead." I replied, following the floating robot. "Hello." He said pleasantly, Ennard looked up with a surprised expression. "Uhm.. Hey.." "Do you happen to have any recollection, any memories at all, of Y/n?" He looked even more confused. "The ginger human." I specified, his eyes twinkled in acknowledgement.

"Of course, though back then we didn't call her that." "You didn't?" The Puppet asked in bewilderment. Ennard smiled strangely. "No, back then we called her Lucy, Lucy Warren." We stayed in silence, too confused to reply. "Things were hella different back then, she was a nice gal. Bit odd, but nice. She's always had this strange fear of lab coats, a guy came in one day wearing one and she fainted. Plus she has quite the obsession with building things, doesn't matter what they do sometimes, just as long as they look perfect." 'Lab coats?' "Continue.." Puppet said. "Well.. I'm not sure what to say actually, she changed after a while. Something major must've happened, maybe it was Elizabeth's death, maybe something else. She started to staying later after hours, saying that she was working on something important. She locked it away were no one could find it, not even me when I was all wires. This thing was important to her, I know that much. But she seemed so depressed when she started to go home after working on it. Then the place shut down, years passed and she eventually came back. She looked different then, hard to recognise. Her eyes were black, so was some of her hair and she was dressed up like she was headed to a funeral. She took us all out, and whatever she had been building as well. It was in a pretty large box, sat in the back of the van with us. She never let us know what it was though."

We nodded. "I see.." 'Time to investigate I think..' I let out a small sigh. "Thank you." We both said at the same time. "No problem. Though I would be careful if I were you. You've said she's even more different I recall. She's easily manipulated, so be on the look out." We nodded nervously. "Thank you sir." The Puppet said with a small bow. "No problem, always happy to help!" Ennard chirped. The Puppet floated away, leaving us both alone. "So uh.. You want to get to know eachother..?" I asked nervously, twitching a little. "Sure why not?"