Chapter 1

*Y/NS POV*

I opened the doors to the huge building in front of me, it was eight in the morning. And the smell of fizzyfazz and pizza already poisoned the air. I inhaled it deeply anyway, walking straight into a childs fantasy and an adults death trap. People looked my way as I strolled past, I had already gone through my interview, but I hadn't  given the place a once over, so this was the first time I got to see anything.  I couldn't believe my eyes, the height of this place, jesus christ a giant could fit in here. I searched the place, going everywhere but where I was supposed to. I found animatronics in some of the different rooms, but they were working perfectly fine so I didn't do any work on them.

Finally after all my stalling I went to my true destination. The daycare. I passed through the halls to see such beautiful pictures of animatronics, "A sun and a moon? Oh how cute these are.." I whispered quietly to myself, I soon came to the entrance of the daycare. I looked around, but to no avail was there another exit. "Just this stupid slide huh?" I said, glaring at the 'slide into fun!' sign, sure it was made for kids but how do they even leave the damn thing? I growled quietly, sat down on the slide, knees bent upwards arms holding onto the rim. "Okay, three... Two.. One. GoOOOAAAAAAA!" I screeched, knees flattened, arms at my side. Before I knew it I was in a ball pit. I dug myself out of the pit and looked around. "No kids huh? No animatronics either..." I muttered in suspicion, my head was throbbing but I tried to ignore it as I looked around at the stacked cylinders, climbing frames and such. 

With a small sigh and strange feeling of being watched I went over to the security office and picked up a camera, navigating the area in search of artificial life. However, the cameras picked up nothing and all that could be heard was the annoying music playing from the speakers. "God damn it... No checkup unless I have an animatronic to do it on.." I pressed the palm of my hand against my banging head and groaned. "I'll just clean up instead." I went towards the janitors closet and brought out supplies, I started with sweeping, then I mopped, humming a seemingly sweet lullaby. Once the mopping was done I moved to sanitising the ball pit, this was a painstaking task but it needed doing. "Probably should ask to get paid for this..." I whispered again, talking to myself had become a habit to say the least.

Once everything had been cleaned, tied up and organised I sat down at the security desk. "Lets see, what's the time.. Oh jee.. 11:30 already? Damn. I should go look for that animatronic." I stood up and started to walk towards the exit I discovered earlier until I knocked over the cylinders. I picked them up, then got confused. "Ah bollocks... Which way's up? Which way's down?" I panicked and scanned the room, somehow managing to sort the blocks out. "Okay, that's done. Hey, what's this?" I bent down to the bottom one, there was a small hole, held together with a single button. I pulled the two other cylinders off the top of the first, set them down next to it then sat down infront of it. "Lets see what we have here shall we?" I opened the button and dug my hand through it. I pulled out, and I kid you not, 12 bottles of full glitter glue in different colours, a golden sun plushie (Which I instantly pocketed because it was cute) and a "What the hell...?" A-a live rat in a clown costume. Its a mystery of how the hell it got into there, but for a living thing it was in great condition, it crawled out and sat infront of me.

I lay a hand out for it and it climbed on top of it. "This-this is actually kind of cute to be honest.." I took a long ribbon out of my pocket that had been on the floor whilst sweeping and carefully wrapped it around the rats collar. It jumped off my hand and I picked everything up sealed the cylinder, put the others back on top and walked away with 12 bottles of glitter glue in my bag, a plushie and a clown on a leash. I felt like a right idiot, as if someone had just left this here for me to find. I walked to the kitchens and fed the rat half of a small banana, chopped into small pieces. It enjoyed it thoroughly, and licked my hand as a sign of affection as I pocketed the rest of the banana in a sealed bag.