Chapter 3

*Y/NS POV* [Warning, mature content ahead.]

(3294 Words, a new record.)

"Sure Sunshine! Lets go have some fun!" 

I stood up, struggling a bit to balance but I managed. I then bent down and offered a hand to the animatronic below me. He took it, and shit was he light. He was also a hell of a lot taller then me too. He ran off to the far end of the daycare and I followed quickly behind, he stood there waiting for me, giddy stars in his eyes. 'Oh how adorable..' I thought with a praising smile. "So what do you want to do? We can finger paint, tell stories play with glitter glue, drink fizzyfazz till our heads ex-PLODE!" He exclaimed starting to hop a bit, but then he noticed something. "Hey- where'd all the glitter glue go?" He was obviously upset, so I tried to cheer him up. "Calm down Sunrise, I have loads in my bag, that rat wasn't the only thing I found inside those cylinders earlier." He beamed at me. "Really!?" He shouted. "Jee.. You're a little on the loud side hon.." I said, wincing a little. "Oh, sorry.. Are you ok?" I nodded and was about to reach for my backpack but then-"Oh my god wheres my bag?!" I started panicking, hands going straight up to my hair again. "Y/n its okay! You took it off earlier when you entered my room, you put it down by the door!" I pushed his hands down and went to run when his arms wrapped around me, and due to the height difference it wasn't a great place to have them.

I let out a small gasp, my boobs were being crushed under his arms. "Sunshine we'll go get it together, lets decide whether we want the glitter glue or not first." He said, clearly trying to soothe my nerves. It worked a bit but not much, I wriggled and denied his words, but his arms only tightened causing a small lewd noise to leave my mouth. My face went a deep pink and all I could think was 'oh shit oh fuck' over and over again. "H-hey are you okay? Why did you make that noise Sunshine? Are you hurt?" He spun me around, hands now onto my hips as he knelt down. I looked away. "N-no I'm not hurt I-I'm fine.." I dragged out my words a bit, saying them quietly and twitching a bit. Then I realised how my hormones had been triggered and my body had started to heat up. "You're heating up! Are you ok?" He was looking me up and down, trying to see if I was injured anywhere else. 

"I'm fine honestly!" I said nervously, trying to back away but his grip was way too tight. "No, you're a liar." He said sternly, picking me up bridal style. "S-Sun--!" I shouted, arms firmly around his neck as he ran and then jumped up onto the daycare balcony. 'oh my god he's so agile..' I thought with slight awe before he set me down on a bed I hadn't noticed before. "H-hey-!" He put a finger to my lips, we were in quite a questionable position now to say the least. My legs had been spread apart due to how I was put down, and my arms were pinned up above me. Suns left arm held my wrists above me, the other was elbow down next to my head. His legs were in-between mine, his right one uncomfortably close to my crotch.

"S-Sun.." I whispered, our eyes connected. This definitely wasn't apart of his programming, it was concerning enough that he was able to experience all those emotions, but this was much worse. I broke the eye contact and looked off to the side. 'This is awfully sexual.. Its getting to me.. But I need to control myself...' I thought worriedly biting my lip. 'Aw but why hold back? This is a great opportunity you horn head~' I froze 'Wh-what...' That voice wasn't mine, instead it was a hot female one. 'Calm down sweetie, you'll come to learn who I am later, how about I do you a favour huh~?' She purred. 'W-what are you gonna do?!' She didn't reply, "Y/n look at me." I looked at him in slight fear. "So, explain to me what that sound was." I shook my head. He growled at me, and in such a surprisingly sexy way too.. "Tell me Y/n..." He got closer to my face, my heart was beating so fast. And then..

The lights went off, his face looked pained but he couldn't pull away he was frozen in place, his rays retracted and his face plates and clothing seemed to change. It was that moon animatronic from the walls, they were one in the same. It looked down at me with a smirk. "Look at the catch we got here..~" It purred. I flinched a bit. "What were you two doing before I arrived~?" I looked away, hoping for escape. "Look at me darling, it's rude to not answer a question.." I looked back at him. "Nothing, he just k-kept asking questions a-after triggering s-something..." He chuckled darkly and pressed his knee against my crotch, rubbing it in slightly. "H-hey!" I gasped. "So, he turned you on~? How'd he do that~? He's too innocent to know the right buttons~" He looked down at me with hunger, it seemed like a bad idea to not tell him.