Chapter 5

*Suns POV*

(1451words)

she turned back with a dangerous red glint in her eyes it was at that moment I knew I wasn't hallucinating. 

First purple, now red, but, only for a second.. She looked calmer straight after. "Okay, forget that weird note and we'll just have fun for now okay?" I felt a great distrust in her at the moment, but I had to try keep calm all the same and so I just nodded in response. Y/n came and sat down with me, taking a piece of paper from the pile and turning to face the balcony, now sat on the floor, using the ledge as a table. "Do you want to sit on something more comfortable?" I asked, she didn't turn back to reply. "No I'm alright, thanks for the offer though. " Y/n shifted a bit on the floor, continuing to cut out, draw and do other stuff to the paper. Her mind didn't seem to be focused though, she looked like she was deep in thought. 

I sat down next to her, starting to draw a picture, doing a quick sketch before starting to put glitter glue and shapes on the paper. Creating art calmed me down, it was therapeutic, a peaceful remedy for all the pain that could be underneath ones skin. Or metal in this case. "Oh shit what have I done?" Y/n whispered in shock. "Hey, language young lady." I said sternly. "I-I'm sorry Sun, I just, I need to bin this." She stood up but I grabbed her wrist, she looked down at me. "It can't be that bad." She shook her head. "No, it really is, you don't want to see." She wrenched her arm from my grip and I fell over, she was back within seconds of me getting up, paper in the bin. I rubbed my face plates in pain, she was acting really off since she saw the note. "Oh god Sun I'm sorry are you ok?" She crouched in front of me, scanning my face for injuries. "Yeah I'm fine, what about you though? You're acting really weird." Y/n stood up, "I don't know, I haven't felt quite right all day, especially after what happened with Af-I mean, him..." She was hugging herself a bit. 

But then she turned to me and helped me up. "Can I see what you've done so far?" I nodded and handed it to her. "Oh wow.. Such skill.." She whispered, amazed. Y/ns e/c eyes found their way to mine, praise glowed in them. "I didn't expect this from you, for a daycare attendant I expected.." She paused. "Sorry if you're offended by this but I expected your art to be really bad." I laughed at this, Y/n was definitely confused. "Sunshine, its okay. I have a lot of time on my hands and so i managed to develop some skills for many things other than drawing." Y/n became intrigued and handed back my artwork, it was a beach, though I hadn't seen a real one before I had seen pictures of it. There was a golden sun in the corner, made of glitter glue, the sea was shaded with different blues and a bit of purple whilst the sand had orange red and yellow on it, also some glitter glue.

"What other skills you got h-?" She cut herself off by faking coughing. "Your acting is good, but not good enough what were you going to say?" Y/n backed a way a bit. "Oh nothing, nothing at all!" I stood up and walked over to her, she continued to back away. "What were you going to say Sunshine?" I had pinned against a wall, her face was going red again. "Y-you're a bit too close Sun-" I leant down in front of her face. "O-oh god.." She whispered. I smirked. "Tell me darling~" I purred. "N-no! Not this again-!" She pushed me out of the way and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. "Y/n!" I called out, walking over to the door. 'What does she mean again?' "Sun I'm sorry but no!" I sighed. "I'm sorry but please at least tell me who 'Af' is." I could hear her heavy breathing behind the door. Slowly and silently I pulled a key out of my pocket. 

"I-I can't, I don't want to fuck up your programming.. Even if you don't know him.." She whispered the last part, but I had good hearing. I popped the key into the hole without a sound. "Sunshine even if I don't know, which I probably don't, please tell me.. Is he controlling you?" "Wh- m-maybe.." 'I knew it, if only Moon were awake to hear this..' I thought worriedly. "Just tell me the truth.." I plead. "No.." She said something under her breath which sounded like "He's just like how he was when I first him...." 'What? Did what to me?" Slowly I twisted the key around and pulled the door open with a swift hand. Y/n froze, staring at the key I had in my hand. "Y-you-" "Yes, please tell me, I want to help you." I stood in the doorway. She sighed. "You can't though, its my fault this is happening.. It's karma.." My head cocked to the side. "What do you mean? What could you possibly do to earn such pain?" A tear rolled down her cheek. "If I told you, you would report me to the police, or worse still, kill me.." I wiped the tear away from her eyes, she refused to look at me.

"I wouldn't do that no matter what Y/n." She choked a bit. "Th-thats what the others said too, but bad things h-happened to them.." More tears, I pulled her into my chest. A memory flashed in my mind as I comforted her.

"Sun.." It was her voice, her sad voice.. I looked at the figure in front of me, I couldn't see her face, but I was sure it was her. It had to be. "Come on Sunshine! You need to trust me, you can tell me anything in the world and I wouldn't hurt you for any of it!" She shook her head, she sat up on a metal work bench, I was on an examination table, we were in parts and services. "Sun, you know how I haven't been able to stay around you sometimes and keep running away?" I nodded slowly. "Well it's because theres this bad man, I used to be friends with him, b-but then he started killing small ch-children, st-stuffing them into animatronic s-s-suites, then one day the ghost children c-caught up to him and they m-managed to get him into an old suit, th-the springlocks in the suit were triggered and it k-killed him too.. But o-one day I found him, he reached his corpse a-arm towards me and I panicked, he screamed at me, I ran away. I-I poured gasoline on th-the floors, then th-threw the rest at it on him, i-including the c-c-canister, then I set th-the place on fire, r-ran away and watched it burn.. I-it was so beautiful, I th-thought we could all rest, but instead of th-that he haunted me, p-promising to haunt me u-until the day I die, and h-he does, he t-takes control, he t-tries to hurt people.. I-I'm not sure h-how much longer I can keep going..." The young woman cried on the bench, I was in shock to say the least, but anger eroded my body. I  went over to her and hugged her, soothing her and doing the best I could to calm her. "I'll try my hardest to help you n/n, I don't want you to go through this any longer, you don't deserve it."

I froze as the memory came to a hault, "Y/n.." She looked up at me all teary eyed. "I already know what happened, what's going on. Just let me help you." "N-no you couldn't possibly- th-they era-" I flinched and she covered her mouth, realising what she just said. "They.. Erased my memory..? Of you..?" She nodded slowly. "N/n... I swear I will not let them take my memories again, help me get them back and I'll help you  get rid of that awful man." She nodded again. "I-I'll try.. I have your data files on my computer.. I-if I bring it in tomorrow that is..." "Okay n/n we'll do that then, come on, you should rest for a bit." I led her out of the room and pulled back the bed sheets. Y/n stumbled in then pulled me down in with her, the sheets pulled on top of us. "S-stay with me Sun.. "I will do, I promise." And with that, we both fell asleep.