Chapter 10

*Y/NS POV*

I woke up a while later, in a fair bit of pain but I could deal with it. Besides I had stuff to do, I looked at Sun, he was asleep so peacefully.. Shaking my head to try focus on the task at hand I left the bed, folding the dovet onto Sun. Down the stairs I went, throwing my washing into the washing machine and turning it on before grabbing the boxes and taking them into the testing room one by one. Chica asked me if I wanted help but I denied, after all boxes and both endo skeletons were in the room I started work on a load of animatronics, finishing the last location before moving onto everyone in the toy location. After all this was done I went back upstairs to wake Sun up. He groaned and complained but in the end I managed to get him up, I picked up the jewellery box from my dresser and brought it downstairs with us, turning the light off before leaving. 

Chica and the others, that of who were still were awake watched us go through, I closed the blinds, locked the doors and told Sun to lie down on a work table. I turned him off and removed two chips from his head, Moons memory chip and personality chip. I then started to upload the old data back onto Suns memory chip, leaving it to finish the work itself, it would take a very long time. While this went on I started work on the other endo, making it resemble Moon, moving Moons wires from Sun into the fresh endo. I wired everything up and programmed the body with Ellas help before I started to put a body on it which was the hardest part. I rummaged through the parts I had in boxes, doing my best to make Moon a new face, a new everything. After four hours of work I took a break, getting all pissy over it.

I left the room, all the animatronics were asleep but two, Puppet and Balloon Boy, or as many commonly knew him as, Fuck Boy. They were sat on the floor drawing together, it was actually a pretty cute sight. "Hi boys." I said softly from the doorway. They looked over with small smiles, Balloon Boy jumped up and ran at me, "H-hey-" He wrapped his arms around my legs he was  only about 3'4ft so pretty small compared to a lot of the animatronics here and of course me. "Mom!" My face went bright red, I'd made it so he could speak more, but this was uncalled for. "S-sweetie I'm not your Mom.." I said, bending down close to his height, he looked sad. "I can still be your friend though." He hugged me. "But I want you to be my Mom...." Puppet came over and pat the young boys back. "She can't, but she will still look after us like one." We looked at each other with knowing faces. 

"Sh-she will?" He pulled away, looking a little happier. "Of course darling! You are my pride and joy as it is!" He giggled. "Can I still call you Mom though, pretty please?" His eyes were shining in hope. "Fine, just... Yeah go ahead." I couldn't think of an excuse so I just stood up, he ran back over to his drawings. "Sorry Y/n, he's one of the few animatronics who don't have souls, but because of his AI and how you upgraded him, he's just like a real child..." Puppet said, looking very sad. "Hey, hey it's okay, don't you get upset too! I want the animatronics to be more human, without real humans. It makes them feel more free." I gave him a reassuring smile and he nodded. "I suppose, its much nicer to be free after all. I thought we'd be trapped in that hell forever, but you saved us," He suddenly hugged me. "Thank you Y/n, thank you so much for helping us." I hugged him back. "It's alright, it was the least I could do, I didn't want you to be melted down, it was a cruel thought of theirs." 

He pulled away nodding, trying not to tear up. I sighed, "I'm going to go get a drink and rest up a bit... Although if you want to I suppose you could wander around the house as long as you don't leave the house or mess up things in my room." Excitement, pure excitement spread through the two animatronics. "Thank you!" They both said before running out of the room, ready to explore every inch of the house. I walked out and closed the door behind me, not bothering to lock it, I would see if anyone left because I was only in the kitchen. I had a drink of coffee, hearing the two run around upstairs giddily. "Animatronics are so interesting.." I said in a daze, fingers drumming on the table. Chica poked her head out from the corner of the room, my head snapped to her direction, the bird shrunk back. "You can wander about just don't leave or break anything." She looked nervous. I stood up, she disappeared around the corner. "Come out chicken."