Chapter 2

*Sundrops POV*

Despite being so kind to her after what happened I couldn't hide the fact that I was scared, no. I was terrified. I had to work with this person, be in this persons hands, but what if all she did was destroy me, bring me to my possible demise?

I walked away from her, quite far away but not so much that I wouldn't be able to see her if anything happened, which I really hoped wouldn't. I started to shake, the possibilities flooding into my head as tears poured down my face, hot oily tears. I pulled my knees up to my head, burying it into them. There was no telling when she would wake up again, it had taken barely two minutes for her before the transformation, and there was no telling it would happen again, even if it seemed so unlikely.

I panicked and cried for what felt like an eternity until a pair of soft arms wrapped around me and I was greeted by a soothing 'sshh.. its all okay now..' But my head jolted upwards as I realised what was going on, I was struck by fear once more. She looked at me concerned. "Calm down, whatever happened to you I really am sorry, its just.." She looked off to the side with a deep sense of guilt and regret. "I can't control what he does.. Call it my other side if you will.. The only thing that matters now though is if you're okay or not though!" I froze, her gaze focused on me and only me. A thumb was lifted up to my face, she wiped the oily tears away, looking at her thumb in surprise. "So advanced.." She whispered in amazement, clearly forgetting what was going on.

And then it hit me, this is exactly how people felt when they met my other side, when they met moon, they felt terrified, they weren't easily consoled.. I looked into her eyes, she wiped her hands on her shirt then focused back onto me, our eyes meeting. We just stayed like that for a while, then we got uncomfortable when we realised. I pulled at my collar worriedly and she played with her sleeves. "Wait- wheres your uh.. knife..?" I half whispered, fearing only the worst of things. She immediately dug her hands into her pockets and drew out the vile, wicked blade, I swallowed in fear. "Herre it isss!" She said, unintentionally gleeful about the whole thing which honestly just creeped me out more. I didn't try to hide it, so instead I asked with a large stutter why she had it. "Huh.. Good question hon, he probably put it there.." She growled a bit, her poisonous words tasted bitter with hate. But then I noticed how there was fresh blood on it, blood that hadn't been there before. It made me feel sick. "Th-that wasn't bloody before..  W-what happened?" She paled a bit. "Oh uh, nothing much..." She looked away, pocketing the cursed thing. 

"What happened...?" I growled, she shunted backwards and I lent forwards, now on my knees infront of her. It was her turn to swallow as she continued to back away. It would seem that both of our emotions kept changing. She flinched and bit her lip in pain as she moved. I pushed her down lightly but quickly and she let out a pained gasp. I leant over her. "Where..?" I whispered to her, she looked away and I growled, instantly catching her attention. I saw a pool of blood forming underneath her, she winced.  I pulled her up into a sitting position and went behind her, it was her back. I sighed. "Stay here." I said in a much softer voice and ran to get a first aid kits, returning barely minutes later and opening the box. "Can I lift up you shirt?" I asked, "Y-yeah.." She whispered, and I lifted her shirt up carefully. "This is going to sting a bit." I said, she was already twitching. I wiped away the blood quickly then started to disinfect the wound, she hissed in pain. it turned out to be one deep curved gash. I sighed again. The front of her shirt was firmly pressed down. I reached around her, holding a pile of bandages on her legs.. "Lift your arms up and hold you shirt up for me please." I asked politely, feeling the heat radiate off of her as she complied.

I started to wrap the bandages around her stomach, making sure that there was a thick, sturdy and breathable layer around the wound. Her breathing had become a bit heavy when I was fixing her up, and when I stood back up to get rid of the rubbish and first aid kit I saw how red she was, she pulled her shirt back down, a little too much because I managed to catch a glimpse of some cleavage. She quickly yanked it back to the proper position though. I walked away with the stuff and put the stuff where it needed to go, my mechanics whirring a little louder, also blushing slightly at the new sight. I couldn't focus properly when I went back to her. "So how did that happen?" I asked, pulling her up gently and swiftly snatching the knife from her pocket in order to protect her and others. "He-" She sighed. "I found the knife in my pocket when I woke up, so I put it to my side, tried to sleep again and accidently rolled over onto it, clicking the button and ripping myself open." She said, looking embarrassed, most likely saying she was stupid over and over again in her thoughts. 'I thought she had done something weird before passing out, the lights flickered and the knife disappeared before she started taking over properly and screamed.'