Chapter 11

(Please read!!)

(I've been reading back and noticed how badly hectic and fast things are moving. So basically the reader remembers bits and pieces of the past because when you first entered you shot all the employees with the memory loss gun, set onto the permanent setting, you then shot yourself on the temporary setting, causing you to only remember bits at a time. I hope this makes sense and sorry, enjoy the story.)

*Moon's POV*

I sighed, picking up a piece of paper and starting to draw, the Puppet was the most still person at the moment so I decided to draw him, he noticed me looking though and cocked his head to the side. I panicked and looked back down on my paper. He stood up and came to my side, looking at what I was doing. "Oh I see, so that's what you were doing." He said quietly and humbly. I nodded a bit. "You're good, I'll sit back down, give me a thumbs up when you're finished." I looked up at him in surprise. "Alright, thank you." We smiled at eachother, he was definitely going to be my friend. 

Soon I finished the sketch and gave him the thumbs up, starting to draw stuff in the background. He returned it and continued with his own creation. I could feel eyes burning into my soul, it was Sun, I tried to ignore him but he opened his damn mouth. 'What you doing?' 'Fuck off Sun.' 'Hey! Don't be rude!' 'FUCK OFF' We glared at eachother. 'Fine screw you too.' He got back to what he was doing and I started to paint my picture. Another set of eyes was on me, it was Y/n. I decided to ignore her too. "I'll be right back." She said, we all nodded, watching her leave the room. "Can I have some glitter glue please Mr Sun man?" The child like animatronic spoke. "Sure, here you go." Sun said with a smile, handing him a bottle. Puppet watched the boy with protective eyes. "Be careful we don't want too much of a mess okay?" "Okay Dad!" The Puppets face went red, he looked away from us all.

"G-good boy.." He muttered in an embarrassed tone. The small boy started to add glitter glue to his picture, being careful and not using loads which I found surprising. Soon the boy handed back the glitter glue and went over to the Puppet to show his piece. "Oh this is beautiful BB! We'll ask Y/N  to hang it up for you!" Came his happy voice, hands clasped. "I bet Mom will love this!" 'BB' said, he looked giddy as he returned to his seat, starting on more pieces. I got up, I was too bored for this. 'Where are you going?' I looked at the curious Sun blankly. 'I'm going to go look around, I'm bored.' 'Fair enough, see you in a bit.' 'Bye.' I left the room, no one seemed to care which was great.

I found a medical room, filled with strange bottles and alsorts, but other then that this floor was normal. I climbed up the steps and found a range of different rooms. Art room, photography room, music room, computer room, a spare bedroom, and finally.. "Whats this? Is.. That blood..?" I examined the broken door carefully and tried opening it, though the handle was somewhat broken it still opened. In the room loomed a great shadow, but my eyes had adapted to the dark quickly. I left the door ajar, hoping it would stay that way. The room was filled with strange instruments, blood soaked instruments.. 

A strange laugh could be heard somewhere in here, then a posh, refined but evil voice softly sung. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, once I locked five men inside, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, a coffin filled with poison and bloodshot eyes..~ Why did I lock them in? Because they did me so wrong, and now there heads lay in a bin..~" I froze, this was wrong- this was bad, I had to leave, I glanced around for the voice, there was a dark figure sat at a smashed dresser twirling a knife in their hand, blood splatters everywhere.. Then it smashed the knife into the mirror infront of it, laughing psychotically. "My life is just a sin, soon they all will learn within, that I am nothing but a monster, like the man behind the slaughter~~" I spun around and left the room, closing it quietly, I walked downstairs then ran into the back house. "Sun, control room now." I said, they all looked at me confused.

Nevertheless the animatronic stood up and followed me into the room which I locked and pulled the blinds down in. "Moon, are you okay? You look scared." "Theres someone in the house, in a room with a broken door that had bloodstains on, singing a song about killing people, we're fucked Sun!" I spoke quickly and Suns eyes widened, he looked around in disbelief. "B-b-but who?" "I don't know, they just had a really posh voice an-" Something cut me off, I froze. "I'm bacckk~! How's everyone doing~? Where are the other two~?" Came a horribly familiar, high pitched voice. "S-Sun... Th-thats.." He grabbed my shoulders with a serious look on his face.

"M-Moon whatever you do, just- just don't mention this okay? We'll investigate tonight when everyone is asleep, just pretend nothing happened, okay?" I nodded feverently at his quiet words, and as soon as he finished there was a knock on the door. "Boys~? Are you okay~?" Came a concerned slight sing-song voice. "Y-yeah we just had to discuss something." I said, opening the door to reveal the woman I thought I could adore. "Oh what was it? You weren't fighting were you?" She asked worriedly. "No we weren't, we were just discussing future plans." Sun stepped in, with a great big smile on his face. "Oh I see, care to share?" He shook his head with a calm laugh. "No can do, its a surprise!" He played it off so perfectly, he amazed me.

The woman sighed. "What a disappointment.. Oh well, come on lets do something!" She seemed so happy, but there was an evil glint in her eyes. She blinked a bit, eyes furrowing in sudden confusion. "Alright lets head back Moon." Sun said, we all left the control room. "Hey guys..?" Came a softer, calmer, more natural voice. "Yes?" We answered. "Why were we in the control room?"

(1007 words)