Chapter 13

~Y/n's POV~

"S-sure.. What about Moon?"

We were sat on the broken, run down green sofa in a dull grey living room which was quite bare. "The room." "Wh-what room Moon?" He growled and I flinched, shifting back a bit in my seat. "You know what I'm on about Y/n, the broken room. Why is it there, and why is it full of that.. Stuff..." My heart nearly stopped, 'he couldn't know- no, HE SHOULDN'T KNOW!? DID I LEAVE IT OPEN-' "Ho-honestly, I have n-no idea what you're o-on about honey.." I stammered, he leaned closer, anger on his face. "Y/n, stop fucking lying and tell me." I froze, eyes spinning in search for an exit. "I-I c-c-can't explain wh-what ha-happens in there or a-anything remotely r-r-related to it, I j-just know it's th-there.." 'Let me out... Let me deal with it~' The voice said as I stammered like an idiot, I felt fear and fear alone.

"You must know more then that though.. What are you hiding..?" I shook my head vigorously. "I-I'm telling you I d-d-d-don't know!" 'FUCK THIS IT'S MY TURN!' The voice screeched and I gripped onto my head in pain. "N-no, don't! N-not agaiiin!!" I screeched, the black was taking over me, and with that, I was out.

~Unknown Pov~

I pulled my hands away from my head with a sick grin. "Ok, so you wish to know about the room? I guess I shouldn't be as weird as I was before.. But I still desire blood.." I giggled and crossed my legs, hands on my knees. "Who are you?" My grin grew at such idiocy. "I have no name. I am but a sick soul who is deprived of all love and seeks revenge on the one person I cannot get to." "Who would that be?" I yawned and put my hand over mouth as I did so before returning it to my left knee. "Well actually it's just a large number of people who bullied us when we were a kid." I said, then realised what I said. "Us?" He asked. "I meant me, common mistake." He shook his head. "I doubt that, tell me what you mean." He was unusually calm, I was a fucking murderer, who could dismantle him at any moment and he was just sat there fucking chilling.

"Me and Y/n got bullied by various people as we grew up, I managed to get some, some I didn't. I'm working on it though, trying to get Buddy to pick up their location." He nodded. "Why do you want to kill them though?" I laughed. "Are you kidding? Damn you're chill. Well Moony-boy, these bastards hurt us a lot, they would chase after us, they cut us, they shot us, they hurt us in both physical and mental ways." I looked away, towards the door with a bored expression. "We never understood why they did this, it took years to figure it out. I was in control, I was just brushing my hair in our room. We were preparing to go the school prom, it was our last year, we were finally 16. Our Mother walked in to check up on us, I looked at her with a smile, she screamed. 'Mom what's wrong? Are you okay?' I had asked gently, going over to her filled worry."

I took a deep breath in. "She.. She backed away out of the doorway, she ran downstairs to my Dad and I started to cry in confusion. I went over to the mirror, scanning myself for problems.." I started to descend deeper into my memory. I had found my eyes fairly quickly, my pupils were two red crosses in jet black eyes. Black tears fell down my cheeks, growing more and more violent. "Wh-what's wrong with us Y/n?" I choked out, tugging on my hair, knees up to my chest. 'I-I don't know- Wh-why did Mom run away?' I held myself tighter. "Sh-she hates us.. She must do.." 'J-just like the bullies..' I bawled my eyes out until I felt numb, unbeknownst to me our Dad had been on a call with the doctors, but they had said they couldn't do anything to 'help us'.

Our Dad hesitantly entered our room, we looked up at him with black stains down our face. "Y/n sweetie.. Do you understand what's going on with your eyes?" He asked, sitting down on the bed next to us. "N-no... Wh-why did Mom run away... Wh-why did she scream..?" More black tears poured, he flinched in fear, it was disgusting.. "We're worried about you sweetie, you have DID as it is, and... What's going on right now isn't human.. No one understands it.." 'DID? YOU'RE GOING TO TRY SAY WE HAVE DID AND THAT WE AREN'T NORMAL?' I screamed mentally, anger building up inside of me. "D-Dad.. You both hate me for what I am don't you..?" I whispered, turning my head to the floor. "Of course not sweetie, we just.." His voice faded away, he couldn't think of a lie.