Chapter 6

*Y/ns POV*

"S-stay with me Sun.. "I will do, I promise." And with that, we both fell asleep.

I woke up in a sweat, something was wrong, I could feel it. In my dreams I had seen flashes of this kid, a fire, the animatronics were wrecked all but the daycare attendant. I sat up, raking a hand through my messy hair, my breathing was heavy and I couldn't focus. 'Sun, whe-' I snapped my head over to Sun, some of his ray were retracted, his arms around my waist. Sun hadn't changed at all, he was like this from the very moment I had made him. He was my first assignment, i made moon as well, back then they were two different animatronics. I worked here a long time ago, but I was fired for getting too emotionally involved. Although despite this I managed to return, how? I created a gun that erased their memory, no one here knew who I was anymore, I was alone again. But there was no guarantee that things would go any different this time.

Tears rolled down my eyes as I remembered being kicked out, nothing came to the news though, which was to my luck. However I had to get rid of all my previous profile, because if they remembered anything I was screwed, and god knows how much juice my gun had before it needed refilling. It looked like a toy though, so it was safe in my bag. I stroked Suns rays and gently pried his arms off of me. He stirred a bit but remained asleep. I left the bed and put the dovet back over him, I got some paper from the balcony and wrote a note on it, placing it on the table besides his bed. "I'll be back in a bit my precious.." I whispered, stroking his rays one last time before leaving the room. There turned out to be a third exit so I took that and came just outside the daycare, I checked the time on my watch. "8:30pm huh.." I had enough time until the place closed, saying goodbye to Sunny would be hard though, I wouldn't be with him tomorrow because he was really persistent. Unless I could convince the boss that he had serious issues with his AI.. Yes that would do nicely..

I snuck around, most people would be home by now, boss would still be here, Vanessa too. That was fine though, they weren't much of a threat. I made my way to the filing room and started rooting around, after a while I found my old file and pocketed it. I snuck back out of the room and made my way to the furnace where I sat and watched it burn. The paper shriveled up and the room heated up. It burned for a long time, and after making sure every bit of it had disintegrated I left the room, turning the furnace back off. All that was left now were ashes. Sneaking around sure was a pain in the ass, but I didn't trust Vanessa, not one bit. "Wait- If I go ask Boss now-" I said to myself, standing by a painting off Roxy. "Ask me what?" I jumped and looked behind me, boss stood there, laughing heartily at his success. "S-s-sir!" He put his hand down onto my shoulder. "I'm sorry Y/n, what was it you wanted to ask?" He had a smile on his face, he was just like a big teddy bear, just a thin one. 

"Sundrop is having a few problems focusing on things, as well as a few other issues like heating up. Would it be possible to take him home and work on him?" He took his hand away from my shoulder, I bit into my tongue nervously. "Of course you can! You were recommended as the best engineer for miles! I'd trust you with my life if anyhing happened to them!" His smile only grew, and relief flooded through me. "Thank you Sir, I promise to have him fixed by Monday, I'll come in early to get him settled back in as well." I saluted playfully. "Ah good stuff, you can take any other animatronics you might need to fix in the future as well, just be careful. Also, in the unlikely event of something happening to the building," He took a sheet of paper and pen out of his pocket. "Could you sign this so that you could inherit the animatronics?" My eyes shone as I took the pen and signed the paper. "Thank you sir!" I beamed at him, handing back the paper. "No, thank you Y/n." He left, and i returned to the daycare, excited to tell Sundrop the good news, even if I had to lie a bit about it.

*Suns POV*

I woke up after hearing a door close, I opened my eyes to find Y/n missing, it flung me into a panic. My eyes wandered around the room until I saw the note she had left for me. "I had to take care of something, I'll be back in a bit Sunny! - Y/n" I let out a sigh, 'She'll be okay calm down..' I thought to myself, Moon was still asleep, or so it seemed. "Wait, if she's gone that means I can see what she did earlier!" With a successful smile I went over to the bin, carefully pulling the picture out and tossing the note in. "Wh-what the h-hell is th-this!?" I screeched, she was right in not letting me see this earlier, it was horrific.. There were splatters of red glitter glue all over the paper, there was a purple man sketched into the middle of the page, he had a worn golden bunny head, wires popping out of it, his face made me feel sick, the wires were cut out, so were makeshift flames, a knife by his side.. His arm was outstretched to the viewer, the words scribbled in the back said "DON'T FORGET" and "ITS ME" By a golden bears head, it had no eyes..