Chapter 14

~Buddy's POV~

(WARNING! GORE AND VIOLENCE UP AHEAD!)

I looked around at my surroundings, it's been a while since I've been out of my chains. Y/n was the only one that let me out for a simple walk, the other one said I had to stay there, she got mad at Y/n when she let me out... Sometimes, I wish that my life wasn't like this, that everything could go back to how it was when I was first created. Filled with sunshine rays like the field infront of us. "Now Buddy, lets go to the park first shall we?" I looked at the blue wigged woman with confusion, why the park of all places we could go? "Hey don't look so confused! Let's just go!" I nodded with a quiet sigh and we set off to the park. My walk was lanky and almost lifeless, whilst hers had a happy skip in it. People looked at us with fear and confusion.

It hurt, those glances... I held my head up as much as I could manage, suppressing the urge to look sad. When we arrived in the park we were met with the smell of cotton candy and the bright lights. There was a funfair on, including a small circus, I could now connect the dots. "You think there's a criminal here?" I asked quietly, leaning down to the small woman. "Yes I do, a suspect of rape and murder, I've had my eyes on him for a while actually. He came from New Zealand originally." I nodded and stood back up straight. "Lets head to the tent then." I said calmly. "Gotcha Bud." We trudged over to the tent past the masses of children, many of which tried to catch our attention.

As much as I wanted to hang around the children and hear their sweet laughter, I had a job to do. Y/n opened the curtain carefully, revealing the arguing set of performers. The noise bounced off the 'walls', making me flinch. "YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! CAN'T YOU GET ANYTHING RIGHT?! IT'S SUCH A SIMPLE FUCKING ROUTINE JOHN!!" The supposed leader of the group pointed towards a lion tamer accusingly who flinched and backed into a lions mane. "S-sir I try my b-b-best.." They said quietly, tears pricking the corner of their eyes. "WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY FUCKING HARDER!!" A gun shot pierced through the air, a chorus of gasps came straight after it. The lion tamer faltered, holding onto it's stomach, coughing up blood, falling to their knees in pain. I backed away quietly in shock at the horrible sight. The leader walked up to the dying performer, lifting their head up with the point of the gun.

Such fear was in their face, they were so weak, so, useless... "You will fucking obey me at all costs, you will get this shit right. Because if you don't, the next time it will be your head." The leader growled, the performer nodded, head dropping back down as they proceeded to choke on their own blood. I could feel the anger burning within me, this was wrong, this was awful, this would not be tolerated. Y/n closed the curtain and brought me behind the merry go round which wasn't far from the tent. Everyone outside seemed calm, the music and screams of children out here were way too loud for them to have heard the shotgun. It was a slight relief to say the least. "That man, he's the one we're after." Y/n said, eyes focused on the tent.

"I see, he is perfectly deserving of this.." I muttered, she looked up at me with shock. "It's justice isn't it?" I asked. "Y-yes.. It is, I just.. Wow..." Her eyes shone in surprise and praise, an unholy praise, but a surely welcome one. "What's the plan?" "Well uhm I don't really kno-" Her octo-watch started to play a circus tune and buzz. "Shit I thought this was on silent.." She muttered before answering it, loud voices came from it, an unfamiliar animatronic's face was close to the camera, filled with worry. "Y/n where are you? What's going on!?" I frowned at it's high pitched voice. "I'm outside, what do you want?" "Come back! We need you!" A raspy voice shouted from behind the other animatronic. "Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD IF I FIND OUT YOU'VE FUCKING KILLED SOMEONE-" "M-Moon shut up!" The closest one hushed him.

"Sun, Moon, everyone. It's fine, I haven't, we haven't. Not yet." "DON'T YOU DARE!!" 'Moon' shouted and took the camera. "How did you get this number? What are you using?" Y/n asked with a calm voice. "We found your phone and found the number underneath 'Y/n's octopus watch' so we rang..." The Sun animatronic whispered anxiously. "I se-" "Y/n I will come fucking find you if I have to!" Moon Growled. My eyes narrowed. "You have to stay in the house, it isn't safe for you to leave." "She's right. You don't know the hell that's going on here right now, your sensors would be overloaded." I said in a slightly annoyed tone. "Y/n who's that-" "Buddy." "THE CLOW-" "Yes, now shut up you annoying loud mouth, we found a murderer and we plan on ridding the world of his unpleasant presence." I stated quietly.