Chapter 9

*Suns POV*

Thank you to @Bonnie_maen for the idea for this chapter! (Edit, just realised there was a tinkerbell pic up, no clue how that happened)

(1877 words)

Earlier was really weird, her eyes went red again, but.. Sh-she kissed me.. SHE KISSED ME!! As I walked upstairs I could feel myself overheating. Maybe I should just stay in her room.. Or go to the spare- no it was easier to stay there. I turned the light on before I grabbed my computer and found her headphones. "I hope I don't regret this.." I closed the door and set the computer up. Desperation, desire, that's all I could think about and feel. It was hard to hide earlier, but I had managed. Y/n turned me on so much, she was the only thing I could focus on as I blocked Moon out. "I hope she doesn't mind me using her head phones.." I muttered, plugging them in and doing some more research on sexual intercourse before watching a bit of porn. I could tell just how much of it was fake, but damn.. It was just so unbearably hot, before I knew it I was jacking myself off, moaning and panting quietly, lust contaminating my being. I held a hand over my mouth, trying to keep as quiet as possible, but despite this...

"Hey Sun you ok-" I spun round, Y/n legged it, both of us blushing heavily in embarrassment. The door was wide open and Y/n sat on the bathroom floor, hands on her each side of her head. "What the fuck!?" was all I could hear, she kept repeating it over and over. Yeah, I should of expected this. "Y-y/n are you okay?" I asked worried and horny. Y/ns flustered eyes met mine for a second before going to the floor, she stood up and came into the room. "S-Sun I th-thought-" "That I was innocent~?" I smirked, she nodded, eyes still avoiding mine. "Yeah... No." "Wh-when did you-" "Yesterday." I said proudly, cutting her off once again. Y/n bit her lip, turning to leave, but I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist before she could.

"Don't leave..~ It's not fair that only Moon gets to play..~" I purred in her ear, she gasped. "B-b-but-" "He didn't block me out fully Y/n..~" Her body started to heat up, she shifted a bit and I let go of her. "I-I..." She closed the door and turned back around, her eyes full of desire. I licked my lips and shut the laptop lid down. "Wanna play~?" She asked, closer and closer she came, I smirked. "Of course Sunshine..~" I wrapped my arms around her and bent down a bit, getting a taste of those sweet, succulent lips.. Our eyes closed as we had a small tongue battle, Y/n pushed me down onto the bed and pulled away from the kiss. She sat on my chest then shimmied down, going to my trousers and pulling them down, licking my dick slowly, teasingly..

I let out a small moan and her hand wrapped around it, squeezing the tip a bit. "Y-y/n d-d-don't be a tease..~" She looked up at me with evil eyes, then instantly wentt down on me, no gag reflexes or anything. My hips bucked instinctively and she sucked with such precision, such smooth movement, getting faster and faster.... Her hand would swirl around and her mouth would go up and down in an even pace despite speeding up. I pressed a hand on my mouth, trying to hold back my moans from the new experience. It drove me mad, I found myself drooling, close to my limit. Y/n pulled off for another breath, smirking and looking up at me. "You've held on for longer then Moon did~" She purred, grip tightening. "Ngh~! Y-Y/nn...~" She licked her lips, going harder and faster then ever.

The pleasure tortured me, and before long I had released on her face, it was a sexy sight to say the least, and she managed to slam her mouth back down on my cock before the rest got out and swallowed it. I lay there, panting like a little bitch. "Oh no... Some got on my top.. Guess I'll have to take it off~" I sat back up a bit, still trying to catch my breath, she slowly took her shirt off, bra coming off with it.. My face heated up more. "Like what you see~?" She purred, sitting down on my legs, not far from my penis. "Touch me..~" She growled needily, i reached up and started to massage one of her boobs, sucking on the other. "O-oh Sun..~" She moaned quietly, I did this for a short while, before pushing her down on the bed and going or the unmarked side of her neck, going at it roughly. She moaned loudly, arms wrapped around my back. My left hand kept me from falling, and the other one made its way into her pants, stroking her clitoris teasingly.