Meet My OC

Hello all! I just realized that I haven't described my OC very well. Now I can't draw or anything like that, so just try to picture this in your mind. 

Looks: Izumi has shoulder-length blonde hair and green-blue eyes. Her skin is a natural tan and she has a light sprinkle of freckles across her nose. She is 5'6, or about 167 cm. 

Personality: Izumi has a very bright and bubbly personality and can be hyper at times. When you first meet her, though, she is a little reserved and shy. She has a hard time expressing herself, so she does that by painting. She's also very kind and tries to see the good in everyone, no matter what they've done. When she's passionate about something, she'll try to find someone to rant about it to. When she does rant, she uses her hands a lot to describe what she's talking about.

Backstory: Izumi was raised in a good home with a good family. Her and her brother are very close, as close as best friends. Her mom and dad were always supportive of her and her dreams, but they constantly worry since she was born quirkless. Since they worried a lot, her mom homeschooled her while her brother went to public school. She was always treated as if she were a piece of glass. They were constantly afraid a villain would hurt or kill their daughter. Because of this, Izumi doesn't have many friends and kept her passions to herself most of the time. She's afraid of expressing herself because she's afraid she'll get judged. When she found painting, however, she began to get out of her shell and talk to people more. Now, she shows off her paintings to anyone that wants to see them. 

Likes: Chocolate, making friends, Shota Aizawa, painting, food, sunflowers, the color yellow, movies and tv, heroes, her family, books, Coca-Cola, dogs and cats, hoodies and sweatshirts.

Dislikes: Unkind people, avocados, spiders, scary movies, cold weather, thunderstorms, overalls, the color orange, being yelled at, when her hair gets frizzy, the smell of bleach.

And that's it so far! I'm excited to write more about her and I hope you're enjoying this story as much as I am. See you soon!