Problem Children and An Important Talk

It had been a couple days since the Hero Killer had attacked some of Shota's students. So far, the hero community was on edge, constantly worried about not only Shigaraki, but the Hero Killer's followers. I hadn't seen Shota since, but he had tried to call a few times to update on what was going on, even if he couldn't tell me specific details. I know that he felt bad for leaving me alone, but I didn't blame him. I was even worried for his students. That's how I decided to pay the Iida kid a visit.

Shota had only checked on him one time, since that was all he could afford, so I would be doing him a favor. No matter how many times he grumbled about his students, I knew that he deeply cared for them. Besides, I had wanted to meet some of them ever since the sports festival. With my mind made up, I went to the store to grab a couple of sweets for the kid. I didn't want him to feel lonely after all, although I was sure his family had been paying him visits as well.

Once I stepped into the hospital, I began to feel a bit nervous for whatever reason. I wanted to make a good impression. After all, I didn't want them to think Shota's girlfriend was a complete dud. "Hello, are you in need of assistance?" the receptionist said, looking me over as if assessing me for injuries.

"I'm here to see Tenya Iida," I said.

"Relation?"

"His teacher wanted me to check up on him. Eraserhead?" Yes, I lied, but they probably wouldn't have let me in if I said I barely knew the guy.

"Ah, yes, he's in room 118. There are two other students in there by the way. I'm assuming Eraserhead sent you for them as well?"

"Yes ma'am," I smiled.

"Alright, you're cleared." I bowed in thanks then headed to the room she specified. I took a deep breath before softly knocking.

"Come in," a young voice said. I opened the door and flashed a smile. There was Iida, but also Midoriya and...oh what was the other boy's name? The three kids looked at me suspiciously, probably not expecting someone they didn't know to walk in the door.

"Hello, I know this may seem strange, but my name is Okazaki Izumi," I said politely. "I'm Aizawa's.." I paused. Did Shota want his students to know he had a girlfriend? Certainly it couldn't hurt to tell only three of them, could it? "I'm Aizawa's girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Midoriya grinned. "I didn't know Mr. Aizawa had a girlfriend! It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Okazaki!"

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Midoriya," I smiled, my nervousness melting away.

"How do you know my name?"

"Oh, Aizawa talks about you kids all the time," I chuckled. "I know two of your names, but may you remind me of yours?" I looked at the kid with the half and half hair.

"Todoroki Shoto," he nodded politely.

"Oh, right. It's so nice to meet you. Um, just one request. Would you mind keeping me a secret from your other classmates? Aizawa doesn't know I'm here and I want to talk to him first before he lets me meet everyone," I said sheepishly.

"Certainly. We don't want to expose Mr. Aizawa's private life after all," Iida smiled.

"Thank you," I set the sweets next to him, "I bought you a few treats as a 'get well soon' present. What you did was very brave," I awkwardly sat down in a nearby chair.

"Thank you miss Okazaki, you didn't have to go to the trouble of buying me anything," he blushed the tiniest bit.

"Oh, it's the least I can do. You three seem to be good students, I can see why Aizawa talks about you a lot."