2: Uptown Girl

(Y/N POV)

(Y/N POV)

It was somewhat morning.... well 7 AM to be precise. The sun was rising and was brightening up the dim sky, though activity from the streets never changed as it remained active with people whether it was day or night. Though this was typical for such a busy and populated city like Redshore City, filled with attractions, diners and celebrities that come to this "polished" style of retro, which is overrun by notorious rich scums. However, I guess in order to get through most things in life is to work with one.

I got off the couch from my cozy position I was in rather tiredly, utilizing pure willpower to do so, stretching out my body before heading over to the kitchen far right of the living room. I then started the necessary "protocols" of brewing coffee by grabbing a clean cup, filling it with hot tap water, shoving it into a microwave for maybe a minute, opening the cabinet to grab a minion mug and finding a bag of sugar and a spoon. I proceed to dump two scoops of sugar into the mug as the microwave beeps thunderously, or at least to my sensitive ears, being a wolf and all. I carefully remove the hot mug from the microwave and pour the hot water into the mug, then I grab what was left of the instant coffee packets I had already used after writing and recording a song I wanted to release, though I never published it, but things happen I guess.

I then take out my IPod and play a song with the volume max. The song choice being "One More Time" by daft punk, singing with the music as I already knew the lyrics. 

🎵One more time
One more time
One more time, we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah, alright, don't stop the dancing
One more time, we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah, alright, don't stop the dancing One
more time, we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah, alright, don't stop the dancing
One more time, we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah
One more time One more time, we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah, alright, don't stop the dancing
One more time, we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah, alright, don't stop the dancing🎵

I sang along, bopping my head to the rhythm, shuffling my body to get in the groove and waving my arms like an inflatable mascot at a car dealership. I rip open the coffee packet and dump it in the minion mug with sugar, and then add the instant coffee grounds, then finally gently stirring it. When it looked ready, I placed the spoon in the sink and rinsed it with water before placing it on the dry rack. I then grabbed my mug, lightly blowing the steam of the coffee before lifting the mug up and taking sip of the cheaply homemade coffee.

(Y/N): "Guh... Tastes like shit... Hm..." I said to myself as I looked at the mug of said coffee in disappointment.

(Author's Note: My deadass actually did this in the morning before writing this. Now I have to shit.)

I enjoy making coffee to practice a bit as a way to pass the time or just sing out of boredom. Actually, surprised Smiles hasn't woken up yet. Well then again, he is a deep sleeper. One time with the whole gang, we had a midnight challenge by doing the most random shit you can think of to pass the time. The game in question was that whoever fell asleep first would get pranked, like drawing a bunch of dicks on their face and pouring an entire bottle of mustard on them, even if they awoke, until the mustard is empty.