5: Nothin' But A Good Time

(3rd POV)

(3rd POV)

After leaving the helipad and heading downstairs, Ash and (Y/N) explain to Moon that the legendary singer Clay Calloway has never been seen in 15 years, making this entire show at risk if Crystal discovers the truth. Moon keeps the thought at bay and assigns his elderly assistant to find Clay's possible whereabouts. The group then gets into a pearl white limousine and are taken to the Crystal Tower Hotel, owned by Jimmy Crystal if you couldn't tell.

The outside of this massive building was almost the size of one no.... At least two soccer stadiums wide and a soaring height of 68 stories, which is impressive by the building having a curve arch on the outside, and the interesting detail is the giant purple Crystal in the center of the hotel. Never before had (Y/N) ever thought he would get the chance to enter such an expensive hotel that was owned by a very rich man.

As they exit the limousine and proceeded to enter the hotel, a couple of the employees kindly take the crew's luggage, to which they were surprised at. (Y/N) hesitates for a moment before giving his mere plastic bag of clothes to one of the employees.

They entered the hotel only to see it was bright as FUCK, almost as if they had entered into heaven. At least that's how (Y/N) felt with how bright the interior of the hotel was. The lobby looked like a dystopian park with gems of white, red, green, and blue, set with black and gold slick tiles in an interesting pattern. It had all sorts of attractions on each floor, one floor even having a strip club that required VIP access, which luckily for (Y/N) being a current VIP, that was the first thing he wanted to do upon his chance to explore the hotel a little later.

After a short 5-minute elevator ride to the 34th floor which contained the luxury suites, they find their suite and begin unpacking their belongings as they would be living there for the entire 3-week production of the show starting tomorrow which would take place within the Crystal Theatre behind the curtains of the stage. While some of Moon's crew went straight to their rooms and passed out due to lack of sleep from the bus ride, Miss crawly and Gunter were still awake and full of energy.

While Miss Crawly searches for the whereabouts of Clay Calloway, Moon puts Gunter and (Y/N) to work to brainstorm an idea for the show being space themed while he types on his laptop.

(Y/N) wanted to share some ideas to Moon, however, Gunter being Gunter keeps adding random ideas that don't even relate to space or the original theme of the show. Soon room service arrives with trays full of exquisite delights to which (Y/N) sighs in relief and approaches the trays, grabbing an expensive beer bottle with words he couldn't even pronounce and returns to his seat.

(Y/N POV)

Gunter: "Okay, so this guy is coming in from this side..." The damn pig was moving around on the furniture while telling his ideas and expressing them to Moon whom types down everything as quickly as he can. "And it's like, cuckoo crazy, and then I think we should have, like this cool alien Tango scene." He then does a Tango dance with a pillow.