11: DNA

(Early Morning) (3rd POV)

The following day after their night of love fueled passion, at around 5am in the morning, Porsha had slowly slid herself off of (Y/N)'s flaccid member along with the overfilled condom, her eyes widening slightly in surprise from the massive amount of cum that filled it to look more like a large water balloon. She then made her way to the bathroom, washing her face and her cum-stained fur the best she could with a face cloth, feeling exhilarated about the passionate night she had with her boyfriend. As she finally got her clothes on, even her panties that were now stained with dried sexual remenants, she looked at herself in the mirror with a smile.

Porsha: "Wow, that was some night." She said to herself, before rummaging through the bathroom draw and finding a toothbrush labeled Moose.

She smiled for a moment at the thought of using her boyfriend's toothbrush, surely he wouldn't mind, before she applied some toothpaste and began brushing her many sharp canine teeth.

(Y/N) woke up and noticed that Porsha wasn't in the bed with him, looking up towards the bathroom as he heard the sink running. He sat up in the bed and slid the condom off his dick, tied it, got up on his feet and made his way over to the bathroom with his limp dick still hanging out, tossing the filled condom into a trash can right inside the bathroom by the entrance way as he leaned against the door frame with a smug grin on his face, watching as Porsha finished rinsing out her mouth. 

(Y/N): "Morning Porsha."

Porsha: "Good morning, babe."

(Y/N) got closer to her, wrapping his arms around her from behind, hugging her while leaning his head down and planting a kiss on her furry cheek, Porsha closing her eyes while smiling and partially nuzzling her head against (Y/N)'s.

(Y/N): "You were amazing last night." The compliment resulting in a blush on the she-wolf's face.

Porsha: "Stop it, you're making me shy." Though her smile faded soon after, letting out a disappointed sigh, her ears pinning against her cranium a bit. "I should probably head home now"

(Y/N): "Do you need any help?" He offered, Porsha's smile returning to her face, truly appreciating how caring and helpful her boyfriend was to her.

Porsha: "Actually, could you get my phone?, I gotta call my driver"

(Y/N): "Sure thing, Baby." He left the room and went searching through her jacket, leaving Porsha alone to her thoughts.

She knew she couldn't tell her father what had took place between her and (Y/N). Although he may have been portraying a sort of form of support to their relationship, she felt deep down in her gut a rather unnerving feeling around her father. There was really no telling on how he would truly react if he had found out she was no longer a virgin. 

She then stepped out of the bathroom just to be met with her boyfriend returning with her phone in his right hand, raising it to hand her the phone. She smiled and gently took the phone out of his hand, before leaning towards him and planting a quick kiss on the lips to show her appreciation.