9: All The Stars~

(Editor Foxy Amaterasu Note: Hey Everyone! First of all, I just want to apologize for the long wait again

(Editor Foxy Amaterasu Note: Hey Everyone! First of all, I just want to apologize for the long wait again. MISTIVAL had this chapter handed to me closer to the beginning of December. However, with Christmas preparing, shopping, taking grandmother to appointments, working two jobs, decorating two houses, wrapping gifts, and all the other stresses the holiday throws at ye, I delayed the chapter quite a bit. Moving forward, MISTIVAL has already given me two chapters to edit for "Fantastic Mr. Fox" which I'll be editing and have both chapters back to him by January. Until then, WE WISH YE ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Now, enjoy the chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

12/25/22

...

(The Next Day)

(3rd POV)

In dance class, Klaus was directing rehearsals as usual when Johnny suddenly forced the double doors to swing inward as he rushed into the dance studio, breathing heavily with a frantic look in his eyes from being late. Normally Moose would practice with him before dance class rehearsals and was great with keeping track of time for when they needed to head to rehearsals. However, with Moose's new role change, he'd be participating in a different class from now on. 

Johnny: "I'm sorry I'm late, Mr. Kickenklober! I was practicing all morning and just lost track of time!" He said, whereas Klaus merely rolled his eyes in great annoyance to Johnny's appearance.

Klaus: "Oh, I thought you had been involved in some terrible accident and we'd never have to see you again but never mind." He snidely remarked.

Johnny froze for a second, anger and hurt clear in his expressions as he took off his leather jacket.

Johnny: "Seriously? Why do you have to be so mean all the time?"

Klaus: "Cause only when we suffer..." He uses his stick to smack a nearby performer into the proper dance form that made Johnny flinch. "Can we be great." He declared rather proudly. "Places everyone!"

Everyone did as instructed before Klaus called out Ryan who was helping another performer.

Klaus: "Ryan, you'll be playing his opponent in the climax of the scene....." He paused before looking to Johnny with a menacing grin. "Now."

He throws a wooden staff at Johnny, whom fumbled with it for a mere second as he caught the staff.

Klaus: "Let's see if Little Johnny has learned the steps."

Johnny looked terrified as they went through the routine by getting into their battle stances. They each held two staffs as they stood their ground, matching the others movements with an invisible circle guiding them. The others encompass the two, jabbing the wooden floor in unison in arhythmic tune with their staffs. Johnny's body was shivering as he adjusted his grip on the staffs. On cue with the beat, Ryan bolted toward Johnny, the latter hesitating for a moment before theyboth run past each other and attempt to jump and balance onto one staff while striking at their opponent with the other staff in the air, both staffs colliding. Ryan performed this pose flawlessly, whereas Johnny was struggling, and eventually lost his grip and balance on the staffhe stood on, falling to his feet and panicking as he dropped the staffs. He proceeded to pick up both staffs in a quick hurry while apologizing.